Average based on 15 reviews.
  • My Excited Day

From the time I pulled up on the lot they were at you and Mr.Will helped me out a lot and I jus want to Thank him.The staff was very helpful also, Wonderful Customer Service.I was so so over excited of the outcome who knew i was going to get a big outcome when i woke up that day.They really gave me a nice selection of vehicles to look at.I will most definitly recommend them to my friends and family and coworkers.They really made me and my family day and again Thank You!!!!!!

• Sale auto mall

Love my new car they had great customer service and helped out a lot.

Love my new car they had great customer service and helped out a lot.

• Excellent

I went to sales auto mall looking for a vehicle and didn't find anything although it was great customer service and I was pleased with the salesman.

• Grade A!

I have been to this dealership on several different occasions and I was please with the quality of service each visit. I would definitely go back for more car services.

• PERFECT!

Thanks to Sale Auto Mall's great customer service helping me with any questions I had!!!

• By Ronnie Simmons kinston n.c August 26 2016

Great service they didn't have the one I wanted but they found it for me and I love my 5.0 mustang Thanks sale and Gen

• HAPPY CAMPER

I LOVE THE SERVICE AND SALES STAFF AT SALE AUTO MALL. WOULD NEVER SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.

• Great sales and service

I have purchased numerous vehicles from Sale Auto Mall and recommend them highly to all my friends and family.

• SERVICE

SALE BMW SERVICE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER DELT WITH. RICHIE AND JARED ARE AWESOME. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE YEARS OF HELP.

• Honesty

These guys have some of the worst attitudes ever. I've heard many people complain about them but I really wanted to find out for myself and I was shocked at how they treated their own customers. It was ridiculous none-the-less. Also, when it comes to fixing problems on your vehicle, they do not keep up with your standards.