• Car Buying Experience

We Thank you for giving us the opportunity and hope that you enjoy your new Truck. Sincerely,The Burns Chevrolet Team.

The experience was awesome. My salesman Josh was great. He was just as excited for me as I was about my new Silverado. He was very informative and helped me set everything up on my new truck.

• Great Service

Fast and friendly, service people go out of the way too help you. Worked in a last-minute oil change for me. No

• Courteous friendly

Courteous and friendly was in and out at said time service dept and sales seemed to enjoy there jobs clean facilities

• Interstate Oil Change

Good turnaround time and nice facility. I needed an oil change on the road. This place was right off I-85 within sight of the interstate. I stopped and they were done in less than an hour.

• Great service

They were very helpful & straight forward which is good for business! Matt & ray are very good at what they do.

• Satifaction is their goal

Had a very positive experience, with the sales person and the rest of Burns Team, No pressure was ever pushed on us , We asked about what we were looking for and Burns delivered, Would highly recommend everyone to stop by there dealership and see for yourself

• Satisfied

The team members were kind and knew what they were doing. The next time I'm looking for a car I will definitely consider buying from them.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Thanks Kindly for your business and Congratulations on your CRV. Wishing you the best, The Burns Chevrolet Team.

Scott Young made my car buying experience real easy. Polite, motivated, but not a high pressure sales man. I love my Honda CR-V! I would highly recommend buying your next car from Scott.

• Excellent service

Felt well cared for throughout the repair process. Nice to have a great dealership so close to the house. Will definitely use them for any future repairs.

Thanks for being a part of Burns Chevrolet, and we look forward to handling any of your car service needs in the future. Kindest Regards. BURNS CHEVROLET.

• Customer for Life

My son had a power issue with his 2007 2500 HD Silverado truck while driving from Atlanta to Charlotte. Burns was the closest Chevy dealership to him. He took the truck to Burns. They quickly diagnosed the issue. I felt they were honest and trustworthy. I authorized the repairs. Matt our service rep' was fantastic, he explained exactly what this issue was gave me some repair options so that I could make an informed decision when authorizing the repair. I was concerned about how to pay for the repair for my son. Burns allowed me to pay over the phone and my son was on his way. Thanks to the whole Burns team for making what could have been a very challenging situation an easy one. I wish Burns was close to me in Atlanta, they would have earned a customer for life!

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to service your Automotive needs and hope all is going well with the Silverado HD 2500. Thanks again for your Kind words.. BEST REGARDS. THE BURNS CHEVROLET TEAM