New 888-430-7290 Dealer Website
Used 888-430-2292 Email Dealer
Service 866-495-9793

Average based on 52 reviews.
  • I'm happy

I bought a used Mazda 3 from Burns. I've been buying cars for almost 40 years and this was the easiest transaction ever. The car is great, the price was great, and the salesperson Robert Egerton was easy to deal with and quite straightforward. After I bought the car, I discovered there was no jack. Robert ordered one for me and I received it four days after I told him about it. I'm never thought I'd rate the buying process at any dealer five stars, but I am for this one.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Thanks Kindly for your business and Congratulations on your CRV. Wishing you the best, The Burns Chevrolet Team.

Scott Young made my car buying experience real easy. Polite, motivated, but not a high pressure sales man. I love my Honda CR-V! I would highly recommend buying your next car from Scott.

• Excellent service

Felt well cared for throughout the repair process. Nice to have a great dealership so close to the house. Will definitely use them for any future repairs.

Thanks for being a part of Burns Chevrolet, and we look forward to handling any of your car service needs in the future. Kindest Regards. BURNS CHEVROLET.

• Customer for Life

My son had a power issue with his 2007 2500 HD Silverado truck while driving from Atlanta to Charlotte. Burns was the closest Chevy dealership to him. He took the truck to Burns. They quickly diagnosed the issue. I felt they were honest and trustworthy. I authorized the repairs. Matt our service rep' was fantastic, he explained exactly what this issue was gave me some repair options so that I could make an informed decision when authorizing the repair. I was concerned about how to pay for the repair for my son. Burns allowed me to pay over the phone and my son was on his way. Thanks to the whole Burns team for making what could have been a very challenging situation an easy one. I wish Burns was close to me in Atlanta, they would have earned a customer for life!

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to service your Automotive needs and hope all is going well with the Silverado HD 2500. Thanks again for your Kind words.. BEST REGARDS. THE BURNS CHEVROLET TEAM

• Place to go if you need a car

I had a wonderful experience. After emailing to inquire about a particular car I was promptly contacted by Robert Egerton. He was very helpful and went the extra mile to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted.

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle here with the Burns Family and look forward to servicing your future car needs. BEST WISHES, Burns Chevrolet..

• Great experience

Very friendly and easy buying experience. Robert Egeeton was very helpful and made the purchase enjoyable

Thank you for choosing BURNS CHEVROLET and allowing us to earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle and Warmest Regards.

• Sale person "JEFF"

"JEFF" & also "Debbie" gave US....EXCELLENT service this past Tues. & Wed....We will Recommend your Dealership to "Other" people...Thanks again

Thanks again from the BURNS CHEVROLET TEAM. Enjoy your new Malibu and Best Wishes.

• Sales person "JEFF"

Thanks again for choosing Burns Chevrolet, hope you enjoy your new Malibu. WARMEST REGARDS, from The Burns Chevrolet Team.

"We were giving EXCELLENT service TUES, & WED. by "JEFF"& also DEBBIE....WE will and WOULD ..invite ...other CUSTOMERS to YOUR...Dealer Ship....Mr & Mrs. (Debbi) Ron W. Fischer

• Pay Here Buy Here Plan-Great Service

We here at Burns Chevrolet want to thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and wish you the best of 2016. Warmest Regard, The BURNS TEAM.

I went to Burns Chevy of Gaffney needing help. A solid dealerhip in the community. My credit is not in the best of shape due to certain events in the past few years. My truck tore up on me the day before and a single working woman with a family I did not know what I was going to do. With all that said I was treated with the most respect. A wonderful salesman that understood my situation and did all that he could to get me a loan for a new (used) car the same day I applied. And with a bank! Thank you so much for a another chance and your help Mr. Robert Egerton you will never know the help you gave me.

• Missy carter

Robert Eagerton was our sales man and Bo also helped us through the process. Both were exceptional!!!!! Robert spent lots of time working with us and talking with us. We hope we enjoy our new car as much as we enjoyed getting to know & working with the employees at Burns Chevrolet. It was a great experience for our family.