Champion Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 877-695-0482 Dealer Website
Used 877-678-0546 Email Dealer
Service 877-700-7403

• Great purchase experience.

Working with Josh Riffe was a great experience he made it a simple and easy purchase. Thank you Gary Smith we love our 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Josh is a great salesman and a wonderful guy. He always takes care of his customers and car buying needs. We at Champion Auto Group appreciates your business and looks forward to serving you car needs in the future. God Bless

• BUYING MY NEW JEEP

I was running behind and it was almost closing time at the dealership . I emailed the sales manager I was running behind in hopes they would not leave . When I got there they were outside waiting on me to arrive . Everyone was very Profesional and polite . I picked the Jeep I wanted and was in and out of there in an hour ! Thanks to Joe Lovern and Barry Tuck For all there help . I would recommend the Champion Dealership to all my friends and family.

• Superb experience

Got a very good deal, I was on call for work and unable to drive to them so Josh brought it to me. Excellent service

• Jeep Wrangler purchase

Barry Tucker was my salesman and Joe Lovern got me over there, they did everything they said they would do, and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy, I couldn't have felt better about my transaction, Great job guys! I love my Jeep!

• Erik Brown is an awesome salesman!

Erik Brown was our sales man. He rushed me the photos and price of the car. When we got there, the car was clean and tanked up. No pressure or hassle. He gave us a price we were happy with and took care of the title and paperwork, (within minutes) Everyone there was nice and helpful, even though we knew they were ready to go celebrate Christmas. I love my new used Chevy Impala. It was the nicest, cleanest Impala we had seen. Go see Erik at Champion in Athens.

• Erik Brown Awesome Salesman

Erik Brown was my sales man. He rushed the pictures and price to us. When we got there the car was clean and tanked up to drive. No pressure and hassle free. He took care of the paper work and title within minutes. Everyone was so nice and helpful, even though I knew they were ready to go home. (Christmas weekend). I really love my Chevy Impala. They gave me a price I was happy with and the cleanest, nicest used Impala I had seen. Go see Erik Brown at Champion in Athens!

• Terry Patterson Champion of Atens

Terry is an experienced sales Associate that made buying are new Challenger a no hassle deal. He made sure we got the best deal available and explained all the features that can be somewhat confusing when buying a new car.

• fantastic truck buying experience

Jim Calhoun is an excellent sales person. He is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, very personable, polite, respectful, and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Bought

Great experience! Chris H. Was very helpful.overall very pleased!

Great experience! Chris H. Was very helpful.overall very pleased!

• Champion Dodge , Athens,AL

Champion Dodge in Athens , AL was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.