Champion Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service!
    February 20, 2018

I have been going here for several years. The team is excellent, friendly and service on my car is performed in a very timely manner. I am very happy ...with Champion of Athens/Dodge service department.

Chad Carter was extremely helpful and polite in
    March 26, 2018

See Chad Carter for all your needs! He is excessively helpful! All of our questions and concerns are noted! Come see him for all your needs.

Awesome experience
    January 31, 2018

I purchased a 2016 Dodge challenger from this dealership. David Ivey was my sales person and I would recommend him to any one who is buying a car from... Champion

Champion
    December 2, 2017

Staff was very helpful in getting me the exact car I wanted at the price I could afford. They were friendly and welcoming. They also worked in a fast ...timely manner to get my vehicle as soon as possible. They helped me set up features and showed me everything. I need to know about the vehicle I purchased. Hands down wonderful service from the staff.

Top Of The Line In Every Way
    November 22, 2017

I searched specifically for a Ram 1500 with heated mirrors. What I received was a package 2nd to none, with a monthly payment that fit the package off...ered me. From the initial contact with Champion Auto group in Athens, Tn, to the final good bye, I was most impressed with the "personal commitment" from my Sales Agent, Michael Wooldridge. I was not pressured on the initial contact with Champion Auto group, but a guarantee to me to locate that particular Truck. While enroute to Champion in Athens, Al, it was comforting to receive a phone call from Michael, updating me to the progress of the selection I had made, and to see that I was ok, and directions to the dealership if I needed them. Upon arrival at Champion Auto group in Athens, Al, I was greeted by The Champion Team who knew my name, the hospitality was awesome, offering a warm cup of coffee, and the area to go to freshen up from the Tennessee drive. Michael took a personal interest, giving me confidence that this purchase was an investment that I would really treasure. The smoothness of the paperwork process was like none like I have experienced. Personal commitment from every phase of the paperwork process. As the deal was closed, my paperwork handed to me, the final hand shake, I was impressed on my visit to Champion Auto Group in Athens, Al, I knew when I shook Michael Wooldridge's hand for the final time, he was sincere when He told me, "Cary, feel free to contact me for any concerns you may have on our deal today". Talk about memories made for a lifetime, and a return in the future.

New truck purchase
    October 10, 2017

Everyone we talked to answered or questions and did not pressure is or come running out when we drove onto the lot.

Great Service
    September 22, 2017

Eric Brown was very helpful and fast! He knew every option to take that would saved you money. Eric is a laid back friendly guy. I would recommend him... to anyone.

Dustin is Great
    September 12, 2017

Dustin did a great job not only did he do a great job, he went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we needed for the right price. Dean...n also made sure that all our paperwork was done quickly and thoroughly and made sure all our questions and needs were met for our new vehicle. They have certainly exceeded the standard in every way.

.....
    September 7, 2017

It was a pleasure working with Chad Carter. He asked what I was looking for and found the perfect car and price for me. Will make sure I tell friend...s and family to come to Champion Chevrolet andx Chad Carter when looking good a new or used car.

Driver
    August 29, 2017

Erik worked diligently to find me the perfect Jeep!! He was flexible and worked around my crazy schedule with 2 kids under age five. I was so happy wi...th my experience, I ended up trading a second vehicle for a van. Overall great experience and I love my new vehicles!

Champion Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM