4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 73 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

73 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• November 18, 2017

Thank you! Everyone was very friendly helpful an excellent customer service an even a warming welcoming lobby area for our kids to sit while I filled ...out the paperwork. Overall a Great Experience!

Hi Jerry! Thank you for your great review and letting us know your experience! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

May 19, 2018

Ben, Mark & Dustin really do a great job. Courteous and helpful. I understand that the technician who worked on my car is Harvey...compliments to him,... as well. I am very happy with the service and repairs.

Yark Chevrolet

Thank you for sharing your Yark Chevy experience with us! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

May 18, 2018

I had an easy and wonderful experience at Yark. My salesman Blaine was very helpful. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understand everyt...hing. I would recommend Blaine at Yark to anyone. THANKS again Keia

Yark Chevrolet

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

April 30, 2018

I bought a real nice van. All staff was nice and helped us through the process. The dealership was really clean. I would recommend buying from these g...uys!

Yark Chevrolet

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your Yark Chevy experience with us! We appreciate your business and recommending our company!

April 24, 2018

Erik found the car I wanted for a price within my budget. He made the trade-in process for my lease very easy. Thank you

Yark Chevrolet

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! Enjoy ...your new vehicle!

April 7, 2018

Our salesman Jason Lannen went above and beyond to help us get a new vehicle. The finance dept worked magic and were able t get us into a new car. We ...are so grateful for their help and excellent service. Thank you all so much!

Yark Chevrolet

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you again in the future!

March 30, 2018

Super friendly. Didn???t hound you. Courteous and worked with us for our budget. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Matter of fact going ba...ck on Tuesday to show us more features in our car

Yark Chevrolet

That's great! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mel at Yark Chevy! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing yo...u again in the future!

February 27, 2018

Well lets start with my sales guy. Jason (crazy pants) Lannen is one of the easiest guys to work with ever. I've bought many Gm vehicles but never had... the sales guy set everything up for me! Yark Chevy is the easiest and best place to buy a car. I also want to thank Nick Longenecker for making it the best buying experience. Connor in finance is pretty amazing as well. Yark customer for life now.

Yark Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience with us! We appreciate knowing you are completely satisfied and look forward to serving you... again in the future!

February 2, 2018

Just had another free lifetime oil change. Mark at Yark Auto in Whitehouse is an awesome guy. He in stalled a set of Weather Tech side window deflecto...rs in like ten minutes for me. Never would have been able to do that outside in the cold. Thank again to Mark.

Hi Tim! Thank you for letting us know your service experience at Yark Chevy! We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you!

January 24, 2018

Huge thanks to Ben and the service department for getting my car fixed. Ben was super friendly, professional and informative. Thank you for making a s...tressful situation a little less stressful!

Hi Amy! Thank you for sharing your Yark Chevy service experience with us! We appreciate knowing Ben was helpful and that you are completely satisfied ...with your visit!

9830 Waterville Swanton Rd Whitehouse, OH 43571