New 888-604-7119 Dealer Website
Used 888-604-7110 Email Dealer
Service 877-230-1180

57 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • WELL WORTH THE DRIVE

Thanks to the hard work of salesmen David Angel with support from Jason Lannen. They found me the exact Chevy Traverse I was looking for. I never thought, this late in the model year, that I could get the exact color and I wanted. A visit to the dealership, a few emails, and I drove away yesterday with my new car. The total package, value of my trade, price of the new car, beat all other dealerships that I visited. The credit process was handled professionally by Calvin Wiley.He explained all points clearly and answered my questions as asked. The car was ready for pickup as promised, features explained clearly, and I was on the road.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate your business and the fact that you drove so far to purchase your Traverse from Yark Chevrolet.

• Thank You for an Exceptional Experience!

1st visit to Yark Chevrolet, looking for a used car, couldn't be more impressed or happier with my experience. Steve, Jordan, Jason and Nick were courteous, professional, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect with our purchase. After just one visit I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Yark Chevrolet to anyone-thank you for the fantastic experience! P.S. -Jason, the pants are priceless!

Thank you for sharing this great experience with us! We are happy that you chose Yark Chevrolet for your new vehicle and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Amazing experience

Jason Lannen put this deal together and got me what I not only wanted, but needed. Thanks bud! PS you need to get me a pair of them pants! ¿

Thank you, Joshua! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us and are happy to know that it was great! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Great customer service

Thank you for sharing this great experience with us, Mr. Jacobs! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Great customer service with sales and finance. All involved went above and beyond. Jason and Jorden were fantastic to work with. We will be back when car shopping again.

• Great Experience

Very friendly and helpful staff. I worked with Dallas and he was wonderful. I told him how much i wanted to spend and what I was looking for and he made it happen. They gave me more for my trade in than any other dealership. They took care of me as a customer. Working in customer its nice to see them do whats right for the customer even if they have to lose a little bit of money. Im beyond thrilled with Dallas and his manager Nick, and Jordan the finance guy. The entire company treated me great, and I will be back to buy my next car from them.

Hi Andrew! We are so happy to know that we were able to find the best vehicle for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again!

• Bought a car from Dons in Wauseon ohio

Great job staff helped find best car for my needs.

Thank you for your business!

Great job staff helped find best car for my needs.

Thank you for your business!

• The best Chevrolet service department in Ohio !!

My baby is a 2014 Chevrolet C7 Z51 Corvette Stingray 3LT. Yark Chevrolet has earned my trust in a very big way. Service providers Ray and Ben are so helpful and very knowledgeable about my car. They even let me choose my mechanic. I would not let anybody touch my car but Harvey. he is a certified Corvette repair technician and in my opinion is the absolute best at what he does. Thank you Yark Chevrolet for always being there when I need service. A+ to all of you.

Hi Pete! We truly appreciate this feedback about your experience and the opportunities you've given us to serve you. You're a part of the Yark Chevrolet family and we will always be here to help when you need us!

• Top Notch Service Department

Hi Kate! We appreciate your business here at Yark Chevrolet! We will always be here to help!

Don's service department is thorough and always puts the customer first. I am treated with respect and feel as though my concerns are always considered valid. The service manager goes the extra mile. Thank you.

• New 2017 Acadia limited

Great experience at Don's Automotive! Knowledgeable, dependable sales representative, Justin Jones, was superior!

Thank you for business here at Yark Chevrolet!

Thank you for business here at Yark Chevrolet!

• Excellent experience

Great service. New we were approved before we went. Very friendly. My husband could not be there so they went to him at work to sign the documents

We always do our best to accommodate our customers. We are glad our customer service exceeded your expectations.