• Best dealership in Maine

I have bought 7 brand new GM trucks in 21 years. Never have I gotten a deal like I did on this last one that I bought from Varney. They really know how to treat loyal GM customers. I will never need to go anywhere else to buy my next truck.

• 2016 Impala LTZ

My daughter and I went in to the Pittsfield dealership looking for an Impala. The salesman was pleasant and knowledgeable. I gave him a very specific list of features I wanted, including the color. He worked with a dealer out of state to get me the exact car I wanted. I LOVE the car!!!

• President and Janitor.

I'm very dissaointed in the way GM treats the small dealers. We ordered a New 2LT, Camaro Convertible, and was trading our Impala. The order was never honored by Chevrolet, as our Dealer didn't have an allocation, but he had one in the system, that hadn't gotten through the Beaurocy of management at Chevrolet. Now im told that Chevy has suspended production as of middle of April 2016. Understand, that we need a no room Camaro like we need an extra hole in our skull, but now we are retired, we need to down size from our Corvette Convertible and our Impala, to one Sport Car, and we have a 2015 High Country for winter driving. In 1968, we had a new Javelin, and my wife loved it, and she was excited to have a 2016 Camaro, that has been much improved over the 2010--2015 models. Out of 80+ new cars and trucks and 28 used, we have bought 25 fnew + one used I4K,, SSR from Varney Family of Cars, since they have been in business in 1994 this leaves a poor taste inmymouth for GM's way of doing bushiness!

• in and out quickly

It was for a state inspection and I was done in a very short time and on my way.

• nice place

it would be nice to know what visit this was for! and was it my car or 2 trucks i think it should say in the email! or atleast a date

• Great Service To Go With The Sale

They go above and beyond with Greg leading a quality service department. Try to always buy our cars from you due in part to the fact we trust and depend on your service department.

• great ,fast service

Made a appointment week before for service at 4500 miles and they where fast and on time even after snow thanks and will be back in the spring

• a 2 car buyer

listened to what we wanted for a payment. gave us many different choices. Kept us within our payment range.

• Excellant small town dealer with great prices!

Even after a misunderstanding in the process Varney salesmen and managers continued to work to make it all happen. They did and I bought a new cruze that I am very satisfied with. Their service and body shops are top notch..............a great support team for the sales department. Bought 3 cars there so far and remain a loyal customer. I don't just buy my cars there......I have them serviced and repaired also.

• GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT!

They got me right in and completed my oil change and tire rotation is good time. They fit me in when I showed up 2 hours before my appointment time instead of making me wait!