Bill Dodge GMC Buick Cadillac

• Great service

They called back quickly, always yad great answers to my questions. The employees are very nice, patient and understanding. They don't pressure you into buying a vehicle if you're not quite ready to pick one on that particular day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car and that's saying a lot because my close friends are car salesmen at other dealerships!

Thank you very much for your feedback, Brittany, as we greatly appreciate hearing from our customers. Glad we were able to assist you and provide a pleasant buying experience! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you every need anything.

• Inspection sticker

Thank you for sharing! We definitely appreciate your business!

Always happy to do business with bill dodge! I get in quickly,the service department always gives you detailed information on the service! I’m happy I chose to lease my car through bill dodge, they take care of all your routine checks! It couldn’t be any better! Thank you bill dodge¿

Thank you for sharing! We definitely appreciate your business!

• Service fast & thorough, had info on my car & what

The service is why I continue to come here, I've been a customer for 4 vehicles to date

Good morning, and thank you for sharing. We appreciate your continued business over the years. Happy Tuesday!

• Routine service

Good morning Laura, and thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate your business!

I regularly go in for an oil change, tire rotation, etc. The service department is always professional and works with my schedule. In my most recent visit, the turnaround time was extremely quick and I really appreciate it when they help me save money! Also, Wifi and shuttle service contributes to my overall satisfaction.

• Excellent Service!

Good afternoon Lucas, and thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business!

We brought our car to Bill Dodge for repairs and service. Extremely fast turnaround, with amazing customer service! Would recommend to family and friends. Thank you to Bill Dodge for making things fast and easy!

Good afternoon Lucas, and thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business!

• Unable to repair my vehicle

I brought in my 2011 Terrain for a engine miss fire. It was wrongly diagnosed and was charged for parts that I had stated, had already been replaced and as I thought that did not fix the problem. that mistake cost me $315.95 I felt I should have be I should have be refunded the money for the parts at the least

Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out with feedback of your visit. We appreciate your business and definitely want you to have a 5-star experience with us. We've passed your feedback along to the management team here who should be in touch shortly. Have a great rest of your day!

• Happy customer

We're so glad to hear this. Thank you for your business!

I worked with Alicia and she was great. Very straight forward no gimmicks. The process took a little longer than I had hoped but the entire staff made me feel very comfortable. Overall I left feeling both satisfied and appreciated. I would strongly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone because they truly care about there customers.

We're so glad to hear this. Thank you for your business!

• BMW 340i

Coby is great...excellent experience. Warm, honest, made everything easy

Thank you so much for the feedback, we'll b sure to pass this along to Coby and his manager. Enjoy your new BMW

Coby is great...excellent experience. Warm, honest, made everything easy

• Best Service

150% Customer Service Great Service Great Dealership

Thank you so much Don, we look forward to seeing you next time!

150% Customer Service Great Service Great Dealership

Thank you so much Don, we look forward to seeing you next time!

• Great service!

I needed a new vehicle when my lease ended and the staff at Bill Dodge was able to find me exactly what I wanted at a great price!