Bill Dodge GMC Buick Cadillac

• Great service

They called back quickly, always yad great answers to my questions. The employees are very nice, patient and understanding. They don't pressure you into buying a vehicle if you're not quite ready to pick one on that particular day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car and that's saying a lot because my close friends are car salesmen at other dealerships!

Thank you very much for your feedback, Brittany, as we greatly appreciate hearing from our customers. Glad we were able to assist you and provide a pleasant buying experience! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you every need anything.

• Excellent Service!

Good afternoon Lucas, and thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business!

We brought our car to Bill Dodge for repairs and service. Extremely fast turnaround, with amazing customer service! Would recommend to family and friends. Thank you to Bill Dodge for making things fast and easy!

Good afternoon Lucas, and thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business!

• Unable to repair my vehicle

I brought in my 2011 Terrain for a engine miss fire. It was wrongly diagnosed and was charged for parts that I had stated, had already been replaced and as I thought that did not fix the problem. that mistake cost me $315.95 I felt I should have be I should have be refunded the money for the parts at the least

Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out with feedback of your visit. We appreciate your business and definitely want you to have a 5-star experience with us. We've passed your feedback along to the management team here who should be in touch shortly. Have a great rest of your day!

• Happy customer

We're so glad to hear this. Thank you for your business!

I worked with Alicia and she was great. Very straight forward no gimmicks. The process took a little longer than I had hoped but the entire staff made me feel very comfortable. Overall I left feeling both satisfied and appreciated. I would strongly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone because they truly care about there customers.

We're so glad to hear this. Thank you for your business!

• BMW 340i

Coby is great...excellent experience. Warm, honest, made everything easy

Thank you so much for the feedback, we'll b sure to pass this along to Coby and his manager. Enjoy your new BMW

Coby is great...excellent experience. Warm, honest, made everything easy

• Best Service

150% Customer Service Great Service Great Dealership

Thank you so much Don, we look forward to seeing you next time!

150% Customer Service Great Service Great Dealership

Thank you so much Don, we look forward to seeing you next time!

• Great service!

I needed a new vehicle when my lease ended and the staff at Bill Dodge was able to find me exactly what I wanted at a great price!

• Nancy H

The sales people are very patient and never ever pushy, overall it was a wonderful experience!

• Happy Customer

I have bought 2 Cadillacs from Bill Dodge and always been extremely happy with their sales and service. Lifetime customer for sure now! Can’t recommend them enough.

• Awesome!

I was involved in a car accident on Tuesday. The insurance totaled the car on Friday. It was a 2016 Buick Encore which I purchased from Bill Dodge 10 months ago. I walked into Bill Dodge Saturday morning under the impression I was going to test drive a 2017 Buick Encore. I did and fell in love with it. They made it possible to drive home my new car the same day-5 days after the accident. I was so happy to get out of the rental car. I highly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking for a car. Awesome service!