Bill Dodge GMC Buick Cadillac

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(207) 854-3200 (207) 854-3200

Friendly and pressure free

I bought my first BMW on Wednesday. Jo and Matt were very helpful and truly wanted me to be happy. My wife is buying tomorrow!

Dealer response

We appreciate your business greatly, thank you both!

Looking for a more comfortable ride , I found it!

Very friendly staff and was a pleasure to work with. Answered every question in a timely manor. The easiest vehicle purchase I ever made, Bill Dodge made it a breeze and was able to complete the transaction during my workday with minimal distractions from my job where my attention and focus on the job means everything! It’s a no brainer, for my next vehicle I’m calling Bill Dodge!!

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to deliver the easiest vehicle purchase you have ever had! Thank you again for trusting your business with us, we truly appreciate it!

GREAT

Everyone was so nice and helpful especially during the covid 19 situation ! The people let me take my time and were really in detail with each car that i wanted to look at , i would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle !

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear how well the team was able to take care of you during these uncertain times, Jake! Thank you again for trusting your business with us, we truly appreciate it!

5 Star Service

Another 5 Star visit at Bill Dodge BMW in Westbrook, Maine! I took my 2016 BMW X1 in for 4new Pirelli run flat tires and a Complimentary Mini Spa. Service was excellent and completed when promised. I cannot give praise enough for the entire staff! From when I’m greeted at the service entrance upon arrival to when I check out, I feel very welcomed and confident that my vehicle is in the very best of hands. I would never consider any other dealership.

Dealer response

We truly appreciate your loyal business, Mandy. Thank you as always!!

Tiny Buick big repair

They are extremely professional and personable. They communicate very well and work with you to find the most affordable option for your car care needs. They have made my time in Maine a bit easier during my transition.

Dealer response

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Acadia

I bought a new Acadia from Bill Dodge in Westbrook Maine . Cariann and Chris were very personable and professional . They were very willing to work with me and get the price to were I was comfortable . Overall it was a great experience, and I love my new car !!!

Dealer response

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you again for choosing Bill Dodge Auto Group and we hope to see you again.

Pleasant buying experience

Very positive experience buying my new truck. They were very helpful and not pushy at all. I will definitely go back whenever I need a new vehicle.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear it! Thank you again!

MarkB

Overall, this was a positive service experience. The work was done properly. The staff was friendly and helpful. A small gripe would be the lack of a soda machine in the waiting area. Other service facilities in the Bill Dodge family of dealerships have one.

Dealer response

We appreciate your business, Mark, thank you again! We appreciate the feedback as well!

Great service

Love Bill Dodge, always a pleasant experience every visit, I will never buy another vehicle not named Bill Dodge, thank you for your professional and fast service!!

Dealer response

We are definitely happy to hear it! Thank you again for trusting your business with us!

Outstanding!

Outstanding! Zack P. was not only personable and easy to deal with, but very attentive. I highly recommend both Zack and the dealership. Live my BMW!

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear it, Dan! Thank you again for your business!