Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

New 866-934-7410 Dealer Website
Used 866-543-5461 Email Dealer
Service 888-528-9664

• A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Fuccillo is a great place to do business. From the sales people to the management everyone is so nice and attentive. I bought a new ford escape and couldn't be happier. It's just what we wanted and we got a great price. Our credit was also not the best and they trated us so nice and said they would be able to help us and they did just that. I would say if your looking for a new car you should go see them because everything you see on T.V is true they have the best prices and can get you financed.

• Jeep Purchase

My sister & I bought a new Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk from Fuccillo in Nelliston, NY in September 2016. I had contacted them through the internet, as we wanted to trade -2- vehicles in for 1 new one. They not only advised they would do this type of trade, but set up an appointment for us, and had a wonderful sales person waiting for us that day. We were treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy during our purchase. We will definitely go there again and recommend them to our friends. Dona & Linda Miller

• new brakes

brought my Silverado in for new brakes. They fixed them quick & at a fair price. Nice people. I would recommend them to friends.

• Great customer Service

I have Been coming here for years. Jamie service mgr always takes care of me and they always fix my car right the first time!

• Service

jamie Was very professional got us a great rate for brakes and tires. Was very happy with the service!

• Service

Oil change rotate tire wipers changed quick service

Oil change rotate tire wipers changed quick service

• Great Service

The service department was very helpful and professional. Was in and out with my oil change. I come here every time and trust the service!

• First service visit

Clean and friendly service. Dealer was able to service my car with little notice. Total experience was very good, in and out in a reasonable timeframe. Very satisfied overall with this dealer.

• Worst Car Buying Experience Ever!

I don't think the salesman was interested in selling us a car. No negotiating, didn't even offer to show us anything else on the lot! We left, received an email from the sales manager three days later and another email from the internet sales person a week later stating the vehicle we were interested in was still available did we want to return and go over some numbers. So what was the non-negotiating the first time we were there, a sales tactic? Bought the very same make and model car today but at another dealer, good people, good deal.

• JIM IS THE BEST!!!

jim agard came highly recommended from a friend and the friend wasn't wrong! he took a very long time with me and never hurried me to make up my mind. he was friendly, very helpful and patient!! I would suggest that if anyone is interested in a car to contact him. he is the best!!!