Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

4.3
  • A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Fuccillo is a great place to do business. From the sales people to the management everyone is so nice and attentive. I bought a new ford escape and couldn't be happier. It's just what we wanted and we got a great price. Our credit was also not the best and they trated us so nice and said they would be able to help us and they did just that. I would say if your looking for a new car you should go see them because everything you see on T.V is true they have the best prices and can get you financed.

• New Jeep Renegade

My wife and are long time Jeep owners we wanted and end of the year deal on a new Jeep We liked the Renegade The MSRP deals are out there if you can find a dealer that has what you want. We found it at Fuccillo of Nelliston it was a drive and the salesmen were not very experienced but they got the car at a good price $ 5,500.00 MSRP Now the Exact car advertised for less the very next day not a good happy all over feeling. But we love the car and it was quick and easy

• don't trust the internet price $5000 difference!

Phil, I apologize for the inconvenience. Is there a number I could contact you at to further discuss? Thank You!

I made an inquiry about a vehicle and pressed them as to the actual price of the vehicle. I found that while the advertised price was 17,235 the actual price was 22,225. That is a pretty substantial difference. I would hope that Cars.com will consider if these are the sorts of things they want posted in their marketplace.

• Nightmare

The list of things that went wrong is beyond rediculous. Save time and stress. Go elsewhere.

Mary, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience. Is there a time you could call the dealership to discuss? Thank You, Heidi

• Jeep Purchase

My sister & I bought a new Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk from Fuccillo in Nelliston, NY in September 2016. I had contacted them through the internet, as we wanted to trade -2- vehicles in for 1 new one. They not only advised they would do this type of trade, but set up an appointment for us, and had a wonderful sales person waiting for us that day. We were treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy during our purchase. We will definitely go there again and recommend them to our friends. Dona & Linda Miller

• new brakes

brought my Silverado in for new brakes. They fixed them quick & at a fair price. Nice people. I would recommend them to friends.

• Great customer Service

I have Been coming here for years. Jamie service mgr always takes care of me and they always fix my car right the first time!

• Service

jamie Was very professional got us a great rate for brakes and tires. Was very happy with the service!

• Service

Oil change rotate tire wipers changed quick service

Oil change rotate tire wipers changed quick service

• Great Service

The service department was very helpful and professional. Was in and out with my oil change. I come here every time and trust the service!