Northstar Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 11, 2012

I recently enjoyed a fantastic used car buying experience at Northstsar Chevrolet in Clifton Park. Our salesman told us his name was TonyMacaroni and ...let me tell you, Macaroni is quite the feather in Bill Cass ' cap. Tony Macaroni was knowledgable, very helpfull and best of all made the whole process fun! I love my certified pre owned chevy impala and I will definitely tell all my friends about Tony Macaroni and Northstar Chevrolet!

September 28, 2017

Just bought a Chevy Malibu from Kevin. He was very nice to work with, interested in helping with our needs, even did some research for us. Awesome ex...perience!!

January 7, 2017

Saturday afternoon, 20 degrees outside and getting colder and my drivers window will not go up. I call around and find Northstar Chevy service depart...ment is open until 5. Place a call and head down they are more than willing to help. I cannot say enough about the customer service received. The service manager and parts department associate worked together to "muscle" the wind and get it closed. They looked to see if they had the parts to repair while I wait. Part was in stock, able to work me in and my truck was back to me in a few hours. All I can say is great customer service focus, friendly and knowledgable staff. Highly recommend if you need service on your GM vehicle see the service and parts department at Northstar Chevy.

October 25, 2016

Craig in service was very helpful, friendly and efficient. He is good at what he does and is pleasant to work with. He listens to his customers and a...ppreciates what we have to say about our own vehicles. Thank you.

August 23, 2016

Absolutely the best place to go to if you need car repairs. They'll find the best deal for you. When I went in I thought I was going to have to call m...y job and say I would be late. But Craig in customer service got me in and out so fast he even had time to change out my front brakes. Best place to go if you own a Chevy.

August 11, 2016

I was very impressed with my recent service appointment at Northstar Chevrolet. Craig in service was super friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. ...They even brought me to my work so they could service my car while I worked. I will definitely be back for future services.

June 28, 2016

Craig was a huge help to me with my Chevy Cruze LTZ RS. He was patient and calm when I first showed up even though 7 other people were there to drop o...ff their cars within a 10 min time period. He listened as I explained that the code reader was showing code PO299 - Turbo issues. He was very kind even when I called about 3 times in one day to find out how my car was doing! I was sooo happy when he called me to tell me it was fixed earlier than expected! He is absolutely a fantastic employee!

June 14, 2016

Thanks for getting our company service van repaired. Craig got us in and out in record time with excellent results.

May 2, 2016

Hello, I have been a customer of Northstar Chevrolet for almost 20 years. I have always received the highest quality service from their service center... and that continues to date. My most recent experience was today when I contacted them regarding an issue where the service engine light and other warnings came on this morning on my way to work. I called and arranged to bring my 2010 Impala in at 4 PM. The Service area closes at 5 PM typically on all weekdays except for Thursdays. Due to road construction delays on my way I arrived about 4:10 PM. I was greeted by Craig Santandrea who promptly got my car in. The issue was with the accelerator pedal position sensor. It was replaced and I was on my way within half hour of my arrival. Craig has handled my inquiries and service calls several times over the years and has always handled them in a courteous profession manner. The service I receive and have received at Northstar over the years is a main reason I have purchased my family's vehicles there.

April 19, 2016

Been coming here for over 15 years. Bought 3 Avalanches and a Trailblazer. Overall, service has been very good, and I'm comfortable they are only fixi...ng what is required and not padding the Bill Craig is great in the Service Dept!

Northstar Chevrolet