This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Read reviews that mention:

April 7, 2016

We've purchased chevy vehicles since the 1960's and have never had the excellent service as we have experienced at Northstar Chevrolet. Right from Bill... Cass, the owner, to the sales staff to the service department. Every contact has been 100% positive. The Service staff, especially Craig Santandrea, have always met our needs to the fullest and many times going above and beyond to make sure our vehilcle is in tip top shape. We applaud you Northstar. Thank you.

March 20, 2016

Didn't purchase my 2010 Silverado there but wish I did. Have had a few issues with this vehicle that the dealer I bought it from was ill equipped to pinpoint... let alone repair. Northstar has fixed them all and has been quick to diagnose the issues and what would be involved as far as cost and time to repair them. Been working with Craig in the service Dept. Top notch employee I feel like he is honestly concerned with my satisfaction. Can't thank him enough for his concern and professionalism. Nice to be able to go to someone who I feel is willing to do what makes the customer happy.

March 17, 2016

I had a issue with my Chevy Cruze,called NorthStar and Sean the service advisor was on point,on the ball,took care of us quick and made sure that we were... in good hands.Sean is what customer service should be,he went above and beyond,he explained everything and went into detail regarding what the issue was with the car and let us know and printed out the history diagnosis of the vehicle that we purchased there.Scott on of the detailers there even helped out to get that radiator smell out of the engine area when we brought it in.If you want service above and beyond go to Northstar and ask for Sean,he will take care of you and your vechile.Great job all around guys!!!!

March 6, 2016

craig was a great service advisor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 1, 2016

I have been a long time customer of Northstar and have never been disappointed. I bought my first new car, a 2011 Cruze from them and have consistently... gone to them for all my service needs ever since (for both Chevy and non Chevy cars.) The staff is friendly, helpful and most importantly honest. They are family owned and operated, and it definitely shows. They treat their customers with respect and never oversell you. You will not feel the pressure to buy a new car or unneeded services. They will give you expert opinions and are truly there to help. When I get my next car, you better believe I'll be going back!

March 1, 2016

We serviced our Volt at Northstar today. Service was excellent. Craig was very helpful. We have to wait for repairs and they completed the work quickly.... Employees are very helpful. Marilyn Dockter

February 21, 2016

The sales department was awesome. Best part, i saved over $2000 from 2 other local dealers! Highly recommended! Go see them!

February 5, 2016

I went there last week for an oil change and to switch to my four snow tires. This should not take longer than an hour. I WAS THERE FOR THREE (3) HOURS!... My car's tire pressure sensor said they had set my tires pressure at 38, 36, 35, 35 when I left there. Pretty miserable experience.

July 25, 2015

Northstar had my car all day yesterday for as long as needed to fix my brakes. I spent over $900. Today I'm back because of the scraping sound from the... right front wheel when the brakes are applied.i was first on line and told I have to wait until people who had appointments are serviced. I'm frosted you'd think they would have text driven my car.

July 12, 2015

What a great sales staff! Went above what my last purchase was at another dealer. Love my new Silverado