• greatest service ever

I have been dealing with Thorpes for many years even though there are dealers of the same makes much closer. I have always been completely satisfied with both sales and service. I always recommend Thorpes to someone I know is in the market for a new car or truck. They are the greatest to deal with. For service, they always are on time getting you in and they do a great job fixing your problem. I am totally confident in Thorpes and their staff that I am getting the best of care.

• Pre-Owned Purchase

A very nice small town type dealer.The owner is there to meet. Not a high pressure situation by any means

• Decision to purchase a truck was easy at ThorpeGMC

The place is family owned and operated. I received a good price on my trade in. They discounted the truck appropriately and my return for a few add-ons in the service department was fast and satisfactory.