4.4
  • Awesome Service

Best service department around. They always get me in right away and are very honest. No other dealer in the area cares like these guys!!

• The best!

Excellent business. I am very impressed with everything about this place. I have bought vehicles from here as well as getting them serviced. You could not ask for a better, more honest business. I'd like to thank Chuck, Bob, Eric, and one of the best mechanics around-Jason and the rest of the team for all of their hard work and dedication in getting my truck up and running. They made sure to treat me right and gave me a substitute vehicle while my truck was being worked on. They are exceptional, honest, and fair when it comes to getting the job done right and efficiently. Thanks again to Ross Chevrolet.

• service department

Service department is always honest and always fixes my car the right way with no issues. Thank You !

• BAD SERVICE

The dealer never contacted me about the truck I was interested in.

I'm sorry that you didn't hear from us. If you let us know which car I will take care of you myself. Thanks, Erik

The dealer never contacted me about the truck I was interested in.

• service department

Great service department. Chuck the service manager hooked me up with a great deal on a brake job nad new tires for my car. Thanks Chuck!!

• Fantastic Family Owned Chevrolet Dealer

In Whitehall you will find Ross Hometown Chevrolet a wonderful dealership,owned by some wonderful people.I have bought many cars and trucks from Hometown and always have been well treated and never have felt pressured to buy something i did not want.As for service it is the best and the employees are all smiles and always take care of all my needs.I have a 2013 Camaro i bought at Hometown and i love it,and just recently bought a used 2102 Dodge Ram and the buying experience was really smooth.I would always buy from Hometown,so go see Joe,Eric,Connie and Christina and all the great folks at Hometown Chevrolet,a fantastic place to buy a car or truck.

• Excellent service, highly recommend

Highly recommend contacting Erik and his staff for any of your car purchasing needs!! I have been a customer of hometown Chevy for 20 + years and have always been fully satisfied year after year. Their sales department is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I have lived in Whitehall most of my life and have been dealing with Ross Chevy. The Service department, parts department and sales department are very professional and great to deal with. They truly go the extra mile, not only when you are in the market to purchase a vehicle but also when providing service and maintenance. Extremely satisfied customer!!! Would never go any were else.

• Excellent service, highly recommend

Highly recommend contacting Erik and his staff for any of your car purchasing needs!! I have been a customer of hometown Chev for many years and have always been fully satisfied year after year. Their sales team is extremely knowledgable and friendly. I live about 30 miles from the dealership and at times it may not be easy for me to drop off my vechicles for service. Erik and his staff have always been able accommodate my needs with providing pick up and drop off at my door step. They truly go the extra mile, not only when you are in the market to purchase but also when providing service and maintenance. Extremely satisfied customer!!!

• Great dealership

I've bought 3 cars from this dealership . Erik has always been very professional to deal with.

• Best Car, Service, & Value In Area

Great experience throughout the past several years. Entire staff have been extremely professional, courteous, attentive to detail, and focused on service. Erik took the time to help determine best vehicle for my needs and prioritize options available to find exactly what I was looking for. Found exact car I wanted so purchase was simple and a great experience and value. I have been getting serviced ever since and with any concerns they have been not only addressed immediately but corrected to my complete satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Hometown Chevrolet where they seem to treat everyone like family, see for yourself.