Gable Auto & Truck Center

• great sales call

We were is a rush for a vehicle and Gable responded very well with several options. Will use them in future.

• Excellent service

Although this site won't let me rate repairs I would give Gables a 5 star rating for their repairs as well. I highly recommend them.

• great salesman joey ventura

i was very happy with the service i received from Joe Ventura when i bought my truck. he was very professional, courteous, and did not pressure me to purchase. i highly recommend Joe to anyone looking to purchase a car.

• joey great salesman

Joey Ventura is very professional and friendly. He is very knowledgeable about every car he sells. This is the second car I have bought from him in 3 years and I will keep coming back and buying from him solely based on his level of professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction

• Great sales

I purchased a vehicle from joey ventura and he helped me so much. He made me realize that buying a vehicle isn't as painful as i thought. THANK YOU

• joey ventura great salesman

I have purchased 3 vehicle from joey ventura and have had a great experience every time he is a very knowledgeable person and knows his product very well thank you for all your help joey me and my wife are very pleased

• Very helpful, knowledgeable, wonderful staff

We bought a used Dodge Ram truck that was clean, excellent condition, inside and out. The dealership staff went out of their way to help us immediately get financed, and made the buying process the most relaxed, and comfortable time imaginable. We were truly happy, relieved and excited, to have purchased a vehicle that we felt we would be happy with for years to come. We highly recommend everyone to go there and see for yourself, you'll be very satisfied!! Thank you again Gable Auto!!

• Great service

Mike is an awesome salesman. We did not feel pressured to make a purchase like other dealers. Very comfortable environment. Thanks a bunch :)

• Buick Regal

Bought my very first newer car. Thanks to Michael Skramko for all the help getting this thing done.

• first new car