• bob592

A great dealership to do business with. Josh Wolf is a great salesman to deal with for buying a new vehicle.

• Excellent Service department

Excellent service! Very prompt, professional and friendly service. Will definitely continue to do business with Towne, and will recommend them to family and friends. Love having this dealership in my hometown.

• paint

Towne Chevrolet continues to impress me with their service department.

Towne Chevrolet continues to impress me with their service department.

• Towne Chevrolet

They were great. Greg knew exactly what I wanted and wasted no time in getting me the best deal he could to get me into the truck I wanted. Awesome!

• Love my 2016 Equinox from Towne North Collins!

I was recommended to this dealer ship through the service manager Eric Marx. My salesman Joshua Wolf was right on target. I explained what I was interested in and he showed me the perfect fit for my needs. Very knowledgeable and presented in a professional manner. There was no reason for me to look any further. I've already mentioned to friends, family and colleagues, how impressed I was with the service I received. I love my 2016 Chevy Equinox!

• 2011 Equinox

I am extremely happy about my recent visit to Towne for service. My service consultant, Eric Marx, did an outstanding job to make sure I was taken care of and my Equinox was repaired. I would highly recommend Towne .

• Happy with my new 2015 Chevy Trax

Greg Sisti is the salesman that worked with me on the purchase of my new vehicle. He was so helpful and patient while I was making my decision. I purchased a 2015 Trax, When I went to pick it up I swear Greg spent over and hour with me making sure I understand all of the controls and extras and made sure that I knew if I had any more questions so feel free to stop in any time and he would help me out. This is the second vehicle I have purchased with Gregs help and would definitely return to him when making a future purchase. Thank You for the wonderful experience!

• Good experience.