• Normal car service without any real problems

like said usually service is done pleasantly and in decent time and cost is not too far out of my range

• great service

prompt service very professional staff and also very nice people purchased several cars in the past its are go to place for cars

• Great service

Just that everything was taking and the people are great. I would recommend for service and buying your next behicle

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

Thank you very much for your kind words and your business!

I've bought many vehicles in my life and never have I been treated so well by the folks at Towne Chevrolet. I Bought a vehicle back in November from Henry Downes and was impressed from the initial phone call to the delivery of the vehicle. His attention to detail was incredible. I would recommend everyone to Towne.

Thank you very much for your kind words and your business!

• Buyer of a new Cadillac XT-5

Both Henry and Josh were very accommodating in the purchase and delivery of our new Cadillac XT-5 .

Thank you Kitty! Henry and Josh both appreciate your business!

Thank you Kitty! Henry and Josh both appreciate your business!

• bob592

A great dealership to do business with. Josh Wolf is a great salesman to deal with for buying a new vehicle.

• Excellent Service department

Excellent service! Very prompt, professional and friendly service. Will definitely continue to do business with Towne, and will recommend them to family and friends. Love having this dealership in my hometown.

• paint

Towne Chevrolet continues to impress me with their service department.

Towne Chevrolet continues to impress me with their service department.

• Towne Chevrolet

They were great. Greg knew exactly what I wanted and wasted no time in getting me the best deal he could to get me into the truck I wanted. Awesome!

• Love my 2016 Equinox from Towne North Collins!

I was recommended to this dealer ship through the service manager Eric Marx. My salesman Joshua Wolf was right on target. I explained what I was interested in and he showed me the perfect fit for my needs. Very knowledgeable and presented in a professional manner. There was no reason for me to look any further. I've already mentioned to friends, family and colleagues, how impressed I was with the service I received. I love my 2016 Chevy Equinox!