Mcclurg Chevrolet Buick Inc

New 888-640-6794 Dealer Website
Used 888-652-7220 Email Dealer
Service 888-669-3212

• Great experience!

I had a great experience at McClurg Chevrolet in Perry. I received great service at this location and never felt pressured. I traded in my 2008 Pontiac Torrent for a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado and was very pleasantly surprised at the trade in allowance given. This was an easy stress free transaction. Rich Regatuso was excellent to work with. I'm so happy with my vehicle purchase.

• 2016 chevy silverado

Great Service, attention to detail during the purchase of my new Chevy Pick up. The staff made my purchase very enjoyable. I would highly recommend the staff, especially Rich if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. he helped me to find exactly what i was looking for and took the time to follow through at the end of the sale, making sure i was very familiar with all the new features that came with it. I would highly recommend McClurg Chevy for any purchase you are considering.

• Buick Encore Leather 2016

After much consideration, i decided to trade in my car for an SUV. The question was which one. After lots of research i i had narrowed it down to either a Chevy equinox or Buick encore. The great staff at McClurg Chevy listened to me , and helped me decide between the two, based on the features, price and expectations i had for my new vehicle. I could not be happier! My new SUV is everything I had hoped for and more! When its time to trade in this one, I will definitely be going back to McClurg!

• Great buying experience

Easy process and selection. Could not have been any easier. Fair trade value too! Can not say enough good things about this dealership. Throw out the old ideas of car salesmen and high pressure, not here. Working with Rich was very pleasurable.

• Cathy B

This is my second car purchased at McClurg Chevy. I have always been treated well and they made me feel comfortable during the whole process.