Catalano Motors Chevrolet, Inc.

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• customer service

High quality customer service, pleasant, accomodating! Very family oriented, and fair. Great quality work and quick!

June, Thank you for taking the time to express yourself in the Cars.com survey. Your experience with Catalano Motors is the business objective and not just an advertising motto. From the owners, techs, office and sales staff, a collective "Thank you", for being Catalano Motors customer. We all look forward to welcoming you, your family members and neighbors, to Catalano Motors.

• Good service,good people

Friendly, courteous sales and service people. I would recommend this dealership and service to family and friends.

• Great people

Always great service and friendly people. Service dept. is very knowledgable.

Always great service and friendly people. Service dept. is very knowledgable.

• great people, fantastic service

Just had major work done on my 2009 traverse, did not know it was covered by warranty until I picked it up. Service dept. is heads and shoulders above any other I've dealt with in the past.They go out of their way to make you feel confident in their service.

• Catalano Motors is the best dealership in WNY

This is a family run dealership that always treats you like family! They offer very competitive pricing and service that is unmatched by other larger dealerships. I purchase all of my cars there and now so do my children. If you haven't stoped in, give them a try for your next new Chevy or used car. PC12312011

• PC12312011

I would never think of purchasing a car anywhere else! It feels like we are a member of the family when we are shopping for a vehicle or having ours repaired or serviced. Everyone is out to make us feel as comfortable as possible. The service department especially makes our visits easy . Joe and Lou are most accomodating - their service is prompt and efficient.

• PC12312011

• Change of thinking

This dealership has changed my way of thinking of doing service with a dealership. Convienent hours,in my experience (and I shopped)comparable prices,,,including the quick change/tire stores that lure you in and upsell...this place served me well. Give them a call when you are shopping for oil change/ tires. Friendly, professional and they have been there for three generations! Ask for Lou! Brian P. McGuire

Thank you again Mr. McGuire. Your comments and willingness to share your experience at Catalano Motors is a statement to Catalano Motors owners and employees of where the level of service has to be and not just talked about or pitched in print or on the airwaves. Thank you.

• Great Tires

I had an awesome experience getting my car serviced at Catalano!!!

I had an awesome experience getting my car serviced at Catalano!!!