Renn Kirby Chevrolet, Buick,

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 28, 2016

The dealership had the specific car I was shopping for, they were nice, and professional. Received a hand written thank you note from Mike, the guy wh...o sold my car to me. That was a nice touch, fourth car purchase and first time receiving a thank you note. Ps: my car was priced to sell, so that was good too.

January 21, 2018

I went to Renn KIrby looking to buy a used car. I spoke with Dustin Himes and informed him of what type of car and payment I was looking to have. Du...stin recommended this particular car to me and I fell in love with it. The 2015 Kia Optima was a perfect fit for me and the payments were just right. I mentioned to Dustin that the car would need to have the Emission testing done since I live in York County and Dustin had it done the next day before I came to pick up the car. I would definitely buy another car from Renn Kirby and will definitely work with Dustin Himes again.

December 26, 2017

I jusy had the worst experience at this dealership on Saturday Dec. 23rd 2017. I had a deal worked out on a 2012 Chevy Colorado Z71 worked out over p...hone for 22,000. Dustin salesman and Mike sales manager told me that truck went through 127 point inspection and that truck was in excellent condition. I told him I'm driving over 2 hours to look at truck and I would appreciate if he told me any flaws on truck. They both kept saying great shape and it went through GM 127 point inspection. So when I got there. I had to discover that there was water leaking in back window and both front power windows were hesitating when they go down. The sales manager Mike basically told me he couldn't do nothing and it is what it is. I tried to talk to him as he walked away and walked into store without answering my question why wouldn't they work with me to fix the problem. Very unprofessional. I tried to tell him how does he expect me to pay for something that has a leak and two windows not working properly. No one even cared. I felt like wow I couldn't believe what I just went through. When the only reason I went to that dealer is because it was a Chevy Dealership and the name would stand behind there brand. I am still in aww on how unprofessional Mike was.... I honestly would hope someone would reach out to me to fix or make me understand what just happen.

May 23, 2017

My husband and I just purchased a 2011 Honda CRV from Renn Kirby on the York Road Gettysburg. it was a wonderful experience. They are definitely th...e greatest people to work with. No pressure at all. just great customer service. we dealt with Stephanie, Russ, Mike and Justin. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. they work with you and for you 100% Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my CRV!!!!!!!

April 17, 2017

Very friendly customer service. Fast service. Would definitely go back. I plan on taking my other trucks there in the near future.

Kay, Thank you for the great review. Here at Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick we always try to create a great customer service atmosphere and have a clean ...modern facility. It would be great if you let your friends and family know!!

April 17, 2017

It was faster than any car buying experience I've ever had. Salesman was knowledgeable but did not pressure into buying.

Ryan, Thank You. We really appreciate your business. It was a pleasure to be able to help you out. We take pride in making your buying experience as e...asy and pressure free as possible. Please Spread the word with your friends and family and let them know about your experience.

April 14, 2017

Prompt and courteous service. They went above and beyond to make me comfortable. My service was performed I in a super timely fashion considering th...at this was an extended service contract issue. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Robin, Thank you for the great review. Here at Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick we pride ourself on customer service and maintaining a clean modern facility.... Spread the word with your friends and family Renn Kirby is the place to come!!!!

April 13, 2017

Friendly, quick, covered everything I had questions on. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Went over report at end of service.

William Thanks for your impute. Here at Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick we pride ourself on customer service and maintaining a clean modern facility. Spre...ad the word with your friends and family Renn Kirby is the place to come!!!!

April 4, 2017

Very knowledgeable, very pleasant. I have bought my last 5 cars there, the only place I will shop. Love it there, feel like family. The service dept. ...is amazing.

Juanita, Thank you for the great review. Here at Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick we pride ourselves on customer service and maintaining a clean modern fa...cility. Spread the word with your friends and family Renn Kirby is the place to come!!!!

April 4, 2017

Very pleased with the whole team at Renn Kirby. In the buying of my new Chevy Silverado Z71 truck. Will tell everyone how good the whole team is there....

George, Thank You. We really appreciate your business. It was a pleasure to be able to help you out. We take pride in making your buying experience... as easy and pressure free as possible. Spread the word with your friends and family Renn Kirby is the place to come!

Renn Kirby Chevrolet, Buick,