Summit Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great Service!

Great service in a beautiful new facility! The service team is friendly and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond to achieve customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend Summit to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle or someone looking for quality service.

• Great Service

I had a great experience with Summit Chevrolet in Auburn NY. I initially contacted Vincent Santoro who was very helpful,courteous, and blazing fast in his response to my inquiries. When I went to look at the 2011 Silverado I ended up purchasing I was further helped by Cody Ost who is one of the sales representatives. He was straightforward, very helpful, and no nonsense which was refreshing when it comes to car dealerships. There was no pressure or confusing sales tactics with these guys, just a fair deal on a nice vehicle, and I am very pleased. Thanks guys!

• 2009 GMC 1500 Service

Courteous and professional service resulted in my 2009 GMC 1500 being inspected (NYS inspection) and oil/filter changed, and tires rotated within the estimated time, and resulting in my vehicle running like new.

• Great deals! Great staff! Summits the best

Purchased 4 vehicles from Summit and each time I've been throughly pleased. The best dealership experience I've had has always been here at Summit.

• Second time in for the same reason anti freeze odo

Anti freeze odor in cab when heat is on the checked it twice said they pressure tested system no leaks I told them odor not normal and I know they can smell it truck has1219 miles on it I hope this wasn't a mistake they said bring it back in a few days if odor still there did they put radiator sealer in to stop possible leak in heater core will soon know. My first new truck I just want it right

Hi Keven, First, we want to congratulate you on your new truck! It's very exciting purchasing a new vehicle and we fully understand how you want everything to be absolutely perfect. Sadly, this is not always the case. It was smart to bring your vehicle back to us as quickly as you did, and hopefully, that sealer will do its job to solve your problem. Make sure that if you keep smelling anything you bring it back or contact the store. We will be happy to continue working on this issue with you until you are satisfied. -Summit

• Super Service!

Keep doing what you're doing! Don't change a thing about your excellent service!

• Great service!!!

This was the first time buying a GMC and making the change from Ford. The process was simple from talking about what I was looking for to the finial paper work and got a new truck with way more options than the Ford truck for less. I'm very impressed with the truck! Sale and finance departments did an exhalant job at finding the right truck and payments that fall within the budget. I would like to thank everyone that worked with us to make this happen! I will be sharing my story with one that ask about the truck as Summit made the perfect deal happen for us! Very pleased with the truck and follow up from the dealer as not many of them do what they say they will do. The salesmen that worked with us took the time to truly listen to us and not just listen to make another sale. That is a trait that will set him apart from others and have returning customers like us!

• Indoor reception area for the vehicles is A plus

The work was performed in a timely manner with updates from the Service Dept. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of their work.

• Review

Best and easiest buying experience . I would recommend anyone to there and ask for Sam gostis

• Excellent Dealership- Great people to work with!

Always a EXCELLENT experience, friendly & knowledgeable staff