Ellis Chevrolet GMC Buick

• Mr unsure of what u want here

Great picked up vehicle at my work and returned it

Great picked up vehicle at my work and returned it

• service

Excellent service. The people at Ellis Automotive go above and beyond when it ones to their service.

• Ellis Automotive

My salesman, John Tulloch, treats me like a friend which makes my decision to buy a new car so much easier. I would rate him very high.

Thank you, Georgette Bacon, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

• Not so sure

Would have thought the salesman would have done a follow-up call to see if we had decided to purchase or not.

• Satisfied Customer

Very happy with the service and the purchasing process. No pressure to buy, looked at all purchase options. Would recommend this dealership

Thank you, Marilyn, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

• Courteous service

Thanks for the feedback, Tom M. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Ellis Chevrolet Buick GMC. You really made our day today.

Bought the vehicle from the dealer and took back for a few minor things. Was given one to use and was informed step by step on the progress of repairs. Very courteous staff in my book!

• Chevy Cruze

nice guys, close to home, clean and warm place, nice cars

nice guys, close to home, clean and warm place, nice cars

Thanks for the feedback, Terry. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Ellis Chevrolet Buick GMC. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.