Phinney's Automotive Center

• Lifetime Customer

I recently took my car in to have the brakes looked at. Even on a busy day with limited space they were able to get me in. After putting my car on the lift and taking the wheels off to inspect it they called to tell me that the service I requested wouldn't actually be needed until the summer time. After all of the work the mechanic did they didn't charge me a dime!! Other shops I've been to have charged me $100 just to put my car on the lift let alone sell me overpriced products and services. I think these other shops could learn a valuable lesson about customer service from Phinneys.

Thank you Jared for the review. We truly try to do our best to take care of our customers. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you again we appreciate your business.

• Excellent Customer Service

This buying process was painless and the best experience we have ever had. We will be back, Phinney's your the BEST!

• Local Customer

Thank You Phinneys for the great service & efficiency AS ALWAYS!!

Thank You Phinneys for the great service & efficiency AS ALWAYS!!

• Great Experience!

I was absolutely delighted to do business right in town. Very honest, great experience @ Phinney's. I will definitely stay with them!

• Very Happy Local Customer That Will Be Back!

Always very accommodating with getting my vehicles in and serviced. Friendly competent staff.

We are glad to see that you are happy with our service department, Thank you for the nice review!

• Happy Customer

Five Star Service Center Across The Board And We Will Be Back!

Five Star Service Center Across The Board And We Will Be Back!

Nancy we are thrilled to see how happy you are with the service that we provide. We will continue to do our best at making every visit with us a great one..

• Great Service

We will definitely be back to service our vehicle again in the future !

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in the service department again in the future!

We will definitely be back to service our vehicle again in the future !

• Excellent Service

Always friendly, helpful, good quality service. Would recommend to all of my friends.

Thank you for the kind review. Quality service is our specialty and we love seeing how happy our customers are.

• Pleased Service Customer

We are glad to hear that you were taken care of right away and were able to get your vehicle in. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Staff in the service department was excellent. I left a message to make an appointment and was promptly called back. Staff was friendly and efficient, we will be back. Thank You!

• Maggie87

Thank you Sue for the review and we will continue to serve you with the highest level of service that we can!

I've been a Phinney's Automotive customer off and on for over 30 years and it's nice that the tradition of good service and friendly staff continues today with Kristen & Matt Phinney at the helm!