Phinney's Automotive Center

Friday 8:00am–4:30pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 285-6048 (315) 285-6048

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Happy Customer

Phinneys Automotive Center has Courteous , Attentive, Knowledgeable and Friendly staff, and better yet a Great Price! I will continue to do business at this local facility!

Dealer response

Very glad to see that your purchase from us left you happy. We try our best to make sure of that.

Highly recommend

Everyone here was super friendly and were awesome in finding a car i?ve been looking for. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase!

Dealer response

Thank You Macey for the review and we hope to continue this relationship for years to come.

Sick of my last whip

Very nice people to deal with. Bent over backwards to get the deal done on my schedule. Very happy with my new to me truck.

Dealer response

We try our best to accommodate to our customers needs and make the overall process one that will hopefully bring them back to us. We appreciate your business and thank you again!

Highly recommend this facility. I'll be back again

In very pleased with my results at this dealership. You can tell they take pride in their work \ business. I will be back again!

Dealer response

Thank you and we hope to satisfy your customer needs for years to come!

Bought my 4Runner

Posted my 4Runner for sale. They contacted me and were very friendly and always quick to respond. After talking on the phone they contacted my financier and 10 minutes later he called back and came to my house to verify it. About 10 minutes later we signed paperwork and they drove off. If I was looking for a new car they?d be top of my list.

Dealer response

Great Review, Thank you! Look us up when your ready to purchase and we will do whatever we can to have you leave a happy customer..

Sold Used Truck

Selling a car online privately can be difficult vetting through all the scams and untrustworthy people. Matt Phinney reached out to me and was very professional and made it a quick and easy process. He accommodated my requests for verification, gave a fair offer, drove to me to inspect and pick up, and handled the rest of the transaction of paying off the lien holder.. Great experience and would recommend anyone else to do business with him.

Phinney's purchased a car from me.

Phinney's purchased a vehicle from me. An excellent experience. They contacted me . We agreed on a price. Scheduled a time to meet. They had all they paper work in order. Signed the title over to them. They gave me a check. Could not have be easier. If you looking to sell a vehicle give them a call. You will be satisfied !! Ron Manlius NY

Dealer response

Thank you Ron. Your vehicle was a beautiful vehicle to purchase and we try to make it as easy as possible for the sellers.

Fair and pleasant to deal with

I highly recommend Phinney's for anyone who wants to support a local, family owned business. We had a pickup truck for sale and the entire process of selling it to Phinney's was smooth and pleasant. It's too bad that we live over four hours away from their location--otherwise I would bring our cars there for service. Thanks Phinney's, good to know businesses like yours still exist!

Dealer response

Thank you Amy for your nice review.

Great sales experience

Facilities at Phinney?s are super clean and you can clearly see that there is pride in ownership. Everyone in the office was very friendly. I used cars. com. to compare models, price, mileage and options on various makes and models. The reasons that I chose Phinney's was : 1. It was super easy to test drive different vehicles. 2. They offered competitive pricing and the ease of negotiating a deal. 3. There was no pressure like I had encountered elsewhere. 4. Friendliness of staff 5. Free vehicle history report I cannot speak to the financing end as I did that myself. Matt, the president and owner is honest, friendly and respectful and can even tell you the history of the cars on his lot as he appears to personally purchase his inventory. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Wow Lisa Thank You. We are thrilled to see that you left a very happy customer. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and try to make the buying process as easy as possible! We hope that we can continue to serve you for years to come.

Simply the best!

We were in Clayton for the Antique Boat Show and had car trouble. The staff at Phinney's went out of their way on a weekend to help us out. Dave Scudder, Matt Phinney and others were outstanding. They even gave us a ride back into town while they worked on our vehicle. I wish we had a garage like Phinney's in our area. I would highly recommend Phinney's to everyone. Jim & Jean Cornwall, NY

Dealer response

Thank you Jim & Jean. We would hate to have had you miss out on all the great activities our town has to offer. Come back and visit us again!