Davidson Automotive Group

Average based on 71 reviews
  • Davidson does it ( right )?

I had my 014 Chevrolet Impala in to watertown dealership three(3) times to repair the same problem. 1st I was told that I needed a new set of tires because the outer tread on the tires was causing the ABS and anti skid lights to activate. 2 nd time I was told the sensor for anti skid system was defective. Still had the same problem on the 3rd visit- this time I was told that the new sensor was defective. I also found that a steel bracket had been removed in the area of the sensor and was NOT reinstalled. I also found that the wiring harness that goes to the left front sensor was literally hanging down under the lower control arm. All of this centered around the left front wheel. After taking the car to another dealer they replaced the LF wiring harness. No more problem. This repair started out as covered under warranty but by the time the repair was made I had to pay the other dealer. They said that the wires inside the harness had been cut and I have it in writing!!!!!!!

• Great Serv ice, friendly, knowledgeable

Said they would take care of me and delivered. vehicle was ready when promised and did an excellent job. Would recommend to a friend.

• New Buick Lease

I love Mary Fultz! She is the best sales person that I have had the opportunity to work with. Davidson's is lucky to have her. P.S. I am thrilled with my new Buick :)

• Fast Service!

The waiting area was very packed so I became worried about a lengthy wait time but luckily I experienced the quickest oil change ever! Thanks

• Great service

I was very happy with my visit. It didn't seem to take long for my service to be done. Everyone was very nice to me.

• Recent service experience with Davidson

Your service people are great they respond quickly and are always friendly and know me by name. Love the car wash after the service.

• Excellent and fast service

It was easy and fast! As soon as I pulled into the bay a service representative greeted me immediately, showed me where the waiting lounge was located, and ensured I was familiar with the area! Very professional and courteous! Job well done!

• Service

I took my truck in to get it detailed for free as the service department has been difficult to deal with and my salesperson has been exceptional and wanted to make it right for me so arranged for this detail. I was told it would take 6-6.5 hours, I asked for the first appointment as I have an hour plus drive each way and I needed to be back by a certain time. This was agreed on the phone with the service department. I arrived, they tried to charge me, I told them no it wasn't happening, Sandy confirmed that it was free. I told them I needed to pick it up at 2, which gave 6.5 hours. At 2pm, or a bit before I got a call stating it was going to be another hour to hour and a half, I explained that this was unacceptable, I was told it was because of the dog hair. I showed up at the dealership, went right to my salesperson, Mary, she spoke with the service department manager who was also great. Mary took care of this, went and got my truck herself and has been able to keep my business with Davidson. Next summer when I go to buy a new vehicle, I will return to Davidson, but only because Mary is brilliant and great to work with...she is what is keeping me coming back. there.

• Great service friendly atmosphere

My wife brought our 2015 Silverado in and was very impressed with the extra attention that they paid to the vehicle when it only went in to get the new key fob programmed! Thanks for the great service!

• Everything went smoothly

I am very pleased at the quality of work done at Davidsons. I had a leaky cab light and expected them to just put silicone under it and call it good. They went a step further and replaced the whole cab light.