Fuccillo Chevrolet of Adams

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mike Granger
    May 20, 2017

Mike Granger was excellent to deal with worked hard to give us the best deal we could get with difficult circumstances. Definitely recommend Mike at F...uccillo Chevrolet

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear Mike was able to help... you get the best deal possible. We would love to work with you again. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Excellant
    February 9, 2018

Thank you Ed Donato for your excellent service in finding Anna and I our next used car. We appreciate all you have done. Pete and Anna Rose

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! I am so pleased that Ed was able to provide you with such exceptional service. E...njoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• ADKhiller
    December 28, 2017

Overall our buying experience was like dealing with friends, could not have been better. Kyle Currier our sales advocate was enthusiastic and knowled...geable. He took his time in explaining new vehicle options and processes with a no rush attitude. He is a definite asset to the Fuccillo family.

Congratulations on your purchase, Wayne! Our top priority is delivering top-notch service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any wa...y. It's delightful to know Kyle provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Mike Granger
    December 18, 2017

Mike was absolutely excellent. First car buying experience and he surely made it a great won! He went above and beyond to make the deal happen, I was ...able to contact him about any questions I had even when he wasn't working, he followed up with me to make sure I was completely satisfied, sat in the new car with me and explained every button and gadet to me, hooked up my blue tooth and he's just absolutely fanatstic! I highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to make the drive and see Mike because if it can happen he will make sure it does. Thanks again Mike!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to write us this feedback, and also for the 5-star review! I will be sure to let Mike know about your positive experienc...e with him, as he is always happy to know how he can go above and beyond for the clients that he works with. Enjoy driving your new car, and have a great day! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Buyer
    November 18, 2017

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Kyle Currier and Dave Currier and all the staff were great

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Andrea! I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. We pride ourselves on offering high qualit...y customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. Congratulations and enjoy your new car! If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact Kyle or myself. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Among the best service experiences I have ever had
    November 6, 2017

I purchased a 2016 Coachman Class C motorhome on a Chevrolet cutaway chassis from an RV dealer in Texas in April. In May while driving through Watert...own, NY, the "check-engine" light came on. I drove it to Fuccillo Chevrolet in Adams after having been turned away from at least two other Chevrolet dealerships. I assumed that Fuccillo would do the same, and that I would be compelled to drive hundreds of miles to either Syracuse or Rochester to find a GM dealer willing to look at my issue. Instead, Fuccillo (and service writer, Erin) welcomed me with open arms. Took my coach right then even though I didn't have an appointment. While I waited, they determined the problem, reset the error code, reprogrammed the ECM as part of a nation-wide recall, and informed me that GM offered two free oil changes and a tire rotation as part of the new vehicle purchase, and that they would be glad to do it when I was ready. The check engine light returned a few weeks later. I made an appointment, Fucillo Chevrolet took the coach, and determined the problem was a GM part with a long back-order delay. Fucillo happily stored my coach on their premises until the part came in, and replaced it. "Good service with a smile" is one thing. "Good service with a smile" on a vehicle no one else wants to cope with is another thing entirely. Thank you.

Alden, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Erin and the rest of our team. We feel our service department is what makes Fu...ccillo Chevrolet Buick special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us again any time! Take care. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• New Vehicle Purchase
    September 26, 2017

I worked with Mike Granger on my purchase. He was very helpful with every aspect of the purchase, and he worked to get me the best discounts possible.... Mike was very friendly and efficient in getting the purchase completed. Fuccillo Chevy has a great selection of vehicles and a very friendly staff.

Luke, thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer... that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Mike assisted you in a such customized manner. Thank you and congratulation on your new purchase! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Doris Riley
    September 25, 2017

Mike Granger was very courteous, knowledgeable and understanding in the type of vehicle I was looking for. He went above and beyond to make sure I rec...eived what I was asking for my trade-in. He also helped me purchase accessories to enhance my new 4x4. We have bought 4 vehicles from Fuccillo Auto group over the years and very pleased with the courteous staff in all departments. We have all vehicles serviced and inspected at Fuccillo. I would highly recommend Mike Granger and Fuccillo Auto Dealerships if you are looking to buy or lease a vehicle.

Doris, thank you so much for sharing your car shopping experience with us. I'm happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, includin...g fantastic customer service, from Mike and the rest of the Fuccillo Chevrolet Buick team. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. Thank you for continually choosing us for your automotive sales and service needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• Service department is great
    May 5, 2017

Employees of the service and parts departments are the most helpful and outstanding people I've met. They are great at keeping us up to date on recall...s and service deals.They are fast friendly and courteous. We wouldn't take our vehicles any place else.

Pat, thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to seeing y...ou for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

• mike granger
    April 15, 2017

Mike Granger awesome sales man very pleased with our purchase will do business again

Courtney, thank you for the awesome feedback. You're right, Mike is an awesome salesman and we appreciate all he does for us. Congratulations on your ...purchase! Take care! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Fuccillo Chevrolet of Adams