• Fantastic Dealership that takes care of you

My wife and I purchased a Equinox from Todd Thober from McNeil's dealership in Swanton Ohio. The biggest thing that stood out to us was not being pressured by the salesman. We felt at home, and the options were put in front of us to choose what was right for us. We couldn't be happier. The buying and financing went smoothly without a hitch. Rick & Tina

Rick and Tina, I am thrilled to hear about your buying experience you had with Todd and the rest of the McNeill Chevy Buick Team! We truly appreciate you both and are pleased to hear you are enjoying your New Equinox!

• I love the service department at McNeills

Scott in the service department is great always gets me in right away always has a solution for my problem or issue.

• Complete Satisfaction!

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Jerry Salyers at McNeill Chevrolet in Swanton, Ohio. Jerry is simply an awesome guy. He treats you as a friend and is always willing to help you out, no matter how small the issue. As to the rest of the folks at McNeill. everyone is very friendly, the service is fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend Jerry and the rest of the crew at McNeill to anyone looking for a car or service for their vehicle.

• Oil Change & Tire Rotation

I stopped by McNeill Chevrolet Buick for an Oil Change and Tire Rotation. They were able to get me in the same day and completed the service within 45 minutes upon arrival. The exterior of my 2017 Equinox was also washed. Great service and a TLC follow up call came soon after.

• Car buying.

It was a pleasure to work with Mindy. She really knows her cars!

It was a pleasure to work with Mindy. She really knows her cars!

• Buying experience

Did not the fact that the sales manager call my credit union that this dealership does not use and ripped into my finance gal that I use be cause she gave me some consumer advice on getting more for my trade, very unprofessional!

• Mr Tony

Great place to buy a Chevy Truck. Overall a great experience, had no problems with anything.

• Gary Schroeder

Mindy Mason has done a fantastic job for us in the past and did again on this recent lease. Mindy walked us through the process and went out of her way to make sure all of our questions were answered. My wife's lease is up in 2 years and you can be sure, we will be back to see Mindy at that time. I've got 3 years to go. Please note the 2nd question below asked "Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer?" I marked Yes even though it was a lease, not an actual purchase.

• 2018 Silverado

No complaints. Everyone was friendly and answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable on the vehicles. Will recommend to friends and family.

• Customer review

Everyone at McNeil's Chevrolet is always professional. I love this dealership.

Everyone at McNeil's Chevrolet is always professional. I love this dealership.