Average based on 2 reviews
  • Used Chevy Cobalt Sunfire orange

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure making sure you had an excellent experience with us!

We had been looking for a car for my son and was almost was treated poorly by a dealership in Perrysburg,Oh. We were able to get almost the same car for 5,000 less!!We did not have to play games. The car was priced to sell.

• Beautiful showroom, excellent salesmen !!

Snyder in Napoleon has a beautiful showroom, fantastic & excellent professional and knowledgeable salesmen and I personally believe they went above and beyond in service with a smile to get me in a new car ! I would recommend this service to anyone and everyone shopping for a new car !!!