• Used Chevy Cobalt Sunfire orange

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure making sure you had an excellent experience with us!

We had been looking for a car for my son and was almost was treated poorly by a dealership in Perrysburg,Oh. We were able to get almost the same car for 5,000 less!!We did not have to play games. The car was priced to sell.

• 2018 Equinox

Excellent experience with Nick, our salesman. Prompt and efficient, explained things well, and kept in touch with us.

• Repeat customers

Buying process is very easy. Snyder's take care of EVERYTHING, from the licence plates to calling our insurance company to set up our new car change over. Got us GM discounts, plus some that we weren't expecting. Setting up payments with them is completely taken care of. All we had to do was drive it home!!!! Terry Walter was our sales person, a very knowledgeable person and easy to talk to. We are VERY PLEASED with Snyder's Chevrolet.

• Satisfied Customer

I drive past 4 Northwestern Chevy dealershipso to get to Snyder and my experience has made the drive well worth it!

• Car owner

They got me in last minute on a day that week that worked with my work schedule!

• tom schnitkey

all ways good time here have known a lot of workers here for 40 years or so treated like family !!!

• Beautiful showroom, excellent salesmen !!

Snyder in Napoleon has a beautiful showroom, fantastic & excellent professional and knowledgeable salesmen and I personally believe they went above and beyond in service with a smile to get me in a new car ! I would recommend this service to anyone and everyone shopping for a new car !!!