Christy Motor Sales, Inc.

(5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mr Kenneth Wood
    September 27, 2014

The first day I went there I was welcomed by a cheery guy name Double agent Troy he wasn't pushy very honest and loves raspberry Custer pie ¿ So if yo...ur looking for a nice car an your the type of person who don't want to put up with pushy sales men check out Christy Motors Sales. Satisfaction Guarantee¿¿ Oh PS I haven't for got ur pie Double Agent Troy. ¿¿

• Alan Bacon
    October 8, 2016

I made the mistake of reading and believing what's on internet. I went and looked at this truck fearing the salesman pressure, I figured if they did t...his, I would spend my money somewhere else. I honestly checked the truck for at least 20minutes, I finally went to office for keys. Silverado was all the truck I wanted. I delt with the salesman I delt with over computer (Chris), I highly recommend. This was the best place l ever visited,easy transaction, communications, I want public to know this truly is a great establishment, Christy Motors (Chris) whom I bought Silverado from, thank you.

• Good deal, but lacking service
    January 30, 2016

We set out on an hour trip to visit this dealer based on a car we found on cars.com. I will say before we went, we did call and speak to a salesman. ... He was a nice guy, and nice when we met him in person too. We found no problems with the vehicle, it was what we expected based on the sales info. Here are the problems we did run into though. When we arrived, it was automatically assumed we were buying. While I appreciate not having a sale shoved at me, I did expect some sales pitch. The car had 6,000 miles more than advertised, so someone was using it pretty heavy between listing and selling. The atmosphere in the dealer was uncomfortable. We were paying "cash" no credit needed, but we were there for 2 hours. I have no idea what took so long, no excuses were offered, except that they didn't know how to figure out of state taxes. When we left the dealer, our first stop had to be a gas station because whoever drove those 6,000 miles didn't bother putting any gas back in the tank. While we still feel we probably got a good deal on a good car, we also feel a bit mistreated and doubt we would use this dealer again or recommend them to others.

Christy Motor Sales, Inc.
314 N Defiance St Archbold, OH 43502