8 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Home Motors from DealerRater.com
  • very efficient and professional

Alejandro was friendly and professional. The problem was diagnosed quickly, and the problem was fixed and it was still under warranty, so I am very satisfied.

• Great service and responsive

Responsive and on-time. Answered all question clearly and concisely. Drove in and drove out in about an hour. Got me what I asked for at a great price.

• Quick and Easy Service Department

Chris in Service was great. Communication was good, no fuss dropping our Blazer off or picking it up. Thank you.

• Best car buying experience ever!!!

The personalize treatment from Bobby and Robin was top notch. The best car buying experience I have ever had. That is saying something since I have been buying cars for over 50 years.

• Great place and people

The people there are the best and are ready to help. I have been there many times before and they treat us great each time.

• Body Shop at Home Motors

Home Motors did a great job on my car and they were very nice.

Home Motors did a great job on my car and they were very nice.

• Vehicle purchase.

Home Motors in Santa Maria, Ca goes above and beyond to accommodate their customers. They go that extra mile for customer satisfaction and stand behind their word.

• New Silverado LTZ purchase

Everything was ready to go when I arrived to pickup the vehicle. Samsun, the salesman was courteous, pleasant and has a great attitude. He's why I purchased a more expensive model. Home Motors is #1"|"