Grand Rapids GM

(4.6) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service and Clean Facilities

They went out of there way to come down on price and new tires! without me requesting! Grand Rapids GM took great care of me. Thanks Nate for my new 2...012 Impala!

• Purchased a new 2017 Chevy Silverado Z71

I couldn't have asked for a better experience then at Grand Rapids GM. They went out of their way to make my wife and I feel comfortable while making... the purchase of our new truck. I would recommend Grand Rapids GM to anyone for sure!

• dodge

I'm looking for a used Dodge for a long time. Until I found this car, I;m very satisfied with this car. And I would like to order it. See you soon.

• AWESOME SERVICE

AWESOME TO WORK WITH! VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING! I WOULD RECOMMEND GRAND RAPIDS GM FOR BOTH SALES AND SERVICE! GIVE THEM A CALL!

• Excellent Experience

After the excellent experience that we had purchasing our new truck, we would highly recommend Grand Rapids GM. Dan Dobie was great to work with. We g...ot a good deal, too, while keeping our business local. Check them out when searching for your new vehicle!

• Top of the line!!

I would recommend Grand Rapids GM to anyone! In the past 3 years my husband, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother and myself have boug...ht vehicles from GM. Whether new or used we received the best service and amazing prices. My in-laws all drove from the cities to work with Nathan Davies and the team at GM. My husband and I continue to service our vehicles at GM and get all oil changes there. I chose to lease my vehicle and they made it so easy and understandable. Definitely do business at gm!!

• Great place for sales and service!

I go to Grand Rapids GM for all my sales and service needs. Very helpful ppl and wouldn't go anywhere else!

• DONT GO!!!!

For the love of god, if you are looking for a place to buy a vehicle DO NOT GO THERE!!!! SalesMEN are as snooty as a teenaged girl. The salesmen I dea...lt with wasn't helpful. Like talking to a wall.

We apologize about your experience. We take pride in training our consultants to be friendly and helpful (otherwise they can't work here) I would gre...atly appreciate if you call Jake Lorentz 327-2201 and provide us with the feedback we can utilize to change / improve someone's customer service skills. Again we apologize. We know (and we teach our consultants) that if we are not helpful and nice we won't sell you a car. So we appreciate your feedback to improve our quality of service.

• Seriously who does that?

Had to have my truck towed to Rapids from Jacobson and have them fix my Serpentine belt during that big snow storm. It was done before 2pm but here's ...where these guys are GREAT! They were shutting down so their staff could get home safe. "You can grab your Tahoe now and call in on Monday and pay for it then?" Who does that? I have never been there before, they don't know me. Gotta love "up north people". Thanks for taking care of me Service Department. It sucked that it happened but it took a lot off my mind and made my deer hunting weekend better knowing it got fixed right away...and yes, I shot my deer.

• Dan Dobie and all staff

I just purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500. It is my 17th or 18th vehicle purchase from Dan. The process went smoothly. Dan and Larry were very acco...mmodating to me and that helped the process even more. I noticed two issues when I drove it: Leaking windshield washer reservoir, and a check airbag indicator light. These two problems were corrected and I was able to take delivery of my truck yesterday. Bob and the service staff are great to work with and they get all my vehicle maintenance business. Rapids GM is is great place to do business. Sincerely, Randy

Grand Rapids GM