Casey's Frontier Chevrolet

(4.8) 127 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Brian Greene's review from Clyde ODell JR
    July 29, 2017

This is Clyde O'Dell JR, I bought a new 2017 Chevy sonic on June 30th ,and I was helped by Brian Greene. he did a outstanding job assisting my wife an...d I. he is a good man to work with. He helped us find the right car to fit our budget.

• Review
    January 28, 2018

I went to Casey’s Frontier Chevrolet 1/27/18 after hearing a Radio Commercial. I Have been looking for a 2017 Z-71 Chevrolet Siverrado and called Sea...n Norman. I was sent photos of Truck I was looking for We agreed to a price on the phone and financing. When I got to dealership after driving 1 1/2 hours I Was Not Dissapointed. Truck was Exactly As Described, Price And Interest Rate was Actually Lower when I got to Dealership and Parerwork already waiting and prepared. This was the best New Car Buying Experience Of My Life. Sean Norman was laid back, relaxed friendly, honest and did exactly as he promised. You just don’t see that these days. I have already reccomended Sean Norman and Casey’s Frontier Chevrolet To my Son. I would Encourage Anyone looking for a good deal and great customer service to give Sean Norman and Casey’s Frontier Chevrolet A Call

• Stay away!!!!
    November 14, 2017

Service was horrible! Installed wrong oil filter and argued with me about it. Oil leaked out of vehicle and left me stranded!!! Now my 2 year old c...ar engine knocks like Diesel!! Stay away!!

• Bought a pre-owned Gmc Sierra today
    May 29, 2017

i am very appreciative of the service I received from Brian Greene and the rest of the staff at Casey's Chevrolet today. it was a pleasurable experien...ce.

• Casey's frontier chevrolet
    March 2, 2017

Had a great experience with Justin Bledsoe and Jacob Conley. Definitely recommend either one of them for all your needs!

• Jeff B East TN
    February 28, 2017

I was contacted by the salesperson at Casey's Chevrolet in Livingston. He informed me he and a service person had offered to remove the front license... plate bracket from my new Camaro. That is true, they did offer to take it off after I had made the purchase. They also informed me two holes would be left in front bumper cover if the front license plate bracket was removed. The evening before when I purchased the car I was told it was no problem to remove the front license plate bracket. Four employees told me this. There was no mention of there being two holes left when the bracket was removed. I didn't realize the bracket was attached to the painted bumper cover. I thought it was attached to the grill underneath, so I thought you could never tell it was there. When I found out there would be two holes left in my new car I told them to leave the license plate bracket on the front of the car. As I told the salesman from Casey's, "I love my new car, they sold it to me at a fair price and I appreciate that. I have also embraced the front license plate bracket by purchasing a "CAMARO SS" license plate for the front of my new car. I regret if my review reflected poorly on anyone at Casey's Chevrolet in Livingston TN.

• Jeff B
    February 18, 2017

The prices advertised are the prices when you get to the dealership. Casey's was the only dealership where I found this to be true when shopping. Ke...lly is a professional salesman and I would recommend him. My only advice, if you don't want a front license plate bracket on your vehicle, have them remove it before you pay for the vehicle. After you have paid, they will not do it, even though they say that they will.

• CHEVY TRUCK
    February 16, 2017

WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE. CAN'T BELIEVE A THING THEY TELL YOU!

• Great Dealership
    January 31, 2017

This is Mancil Johnson of Cookeville Tennessee. I went to Casey's Chevrolet and talked with Jacob Conley. He got me a great deal on my new Colorado an...d got me exactly what I wanted for my trade. I was very pleased with this dealership and will continue to come back to Jacob Conley and Casey's Chevrolet for my future vehicle needs! Thank You!

• great
    January 26, 2017

Great response time from the emails thet i sent. Was looking for a new vehicle, and they had the one i was looking for.

Casey's Frontier Chevrolet