• Great Dealership

This is Mancil Johnson of Cookeville Tennessee. I went to Casey's Chevrolet and talked with Jacob Conley. He got me a great deal on my new Colorado and got me exactly what I wanted for my trade. I was very pleased with this dealership and will continue to come back to Jacob Conley and Casey's Chevrolet for my future vehicle needs! Thank You!

• Casey's frontier chevrolet

Had a great experience with Justin Bledsoe and Jacob Conley. Definitely recommend either one of them for all your needs!

• Jeff B East TN

I was contacted by the salesperson at Casey's Chevrolet in Livingston. He informed me he and a service person had offered to remove the front license plate bracket from my new Camaro. That is true, they did offer to take it off after I had made the purchase. They also informed me two holes would be left in front bumper cover if the front license plate bracket was removed. The evening before when I purchased the car I was told it was no problem to remove the front license plate bracket. Four employees told me this. There was no mention of there being two holes left when the bracket was removed. I didn't realize the bracket was attached to the painted bumper cover. I thought it was attached to the grill underneath, so I thought you could never tell it was there. When I found out there would be two holes left in my new car I told them to leave the license plate bracket on the front of the car. As I told the salesman from Casey's, "I love my new car, they sold it to me at a fair price and I appreciate that. I have also embraced the front license plate bracket by purchasing a "CAMARO SS" license plate for the front of my new car. I regret if my review reflected poorly on anyone at Casey's Chevrolet in Livingston TN.

• Jeff B

The prices advertised are the prices when you get to the dealership. Casey's was the only dealership where I found this to be true when shopping. Kelly is a professional salesman and I would recommend him. My only advice, if you don't want a front license plate bracket on your vehicle, have them remove it before you pay for the vehicle. After you have paid, they will not do it, even though they say that they will.

• CHEVY TRUCK

WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE. CAN'T BELIEVE A THING THEY TELL YOU!

WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE. CAN'T BELIEVE A THING THEY TELL YOU!

• great

Great response time from the emails thet i sent. Was looking for a new vehicle, and they had the one i was looking for.

• 2016 Colorado

Brian was great friendly an helped get what we were looking for will recommend to friends we found the 2016 Colorado we were looking for . Thank you Brian Greene for you help.

• New 2016 Chevrolet 2500HD

Bought a new 2016 Chevrolet HD on 12/14/16. Salesman was Ryan Arnold. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Buying a new vehicle can be very stressful but Ryan helped make it a good experience. Would definitely recommend buying from him.

• 2016 truck Colorado

Never buy from them again cause I'm upside down in this truck I hate

Never buy from them again cause I'm upside down in this truck I hate

• Fox @ Casey's Frontier in Rockwood, TN

Thank you Colby Fox for your help and making the purchase for our next SUV hassle free. The trip to Rockwood to Casey's Frontier will be another trip not just for us but our friends too!! Thanks again Colby.