Birdnow Chevrolet Monona

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 26, 2017

We showed up on a Saturday at noon and they treated us very well, took a test drive and were told to take our time! We were dealing with Lee and he wa...s not pushy and made a great deal on a great used truck! we didn't end up spending our whole day there they were quick with everything! And we were back out enjoying our Saturday with a new truck! Thanks guys

Thank you Sarah for your comments. Lee is our sales manager and he makes sure everyone knows that your time is very important.

December 20, 2017

I make a long trip to do business with these gentlemen! Such a great group, Justin and Lee are awesome to work with. Highly recommend!

Thank you Brooke for your business. We appreciate your thoughts about the dealership.

May 1, 2017

Scheduled repair service for my vehicle. Repair costs were more than I wished to spend on the vehicle. I discussed my needs with sales person Tom Ma...tt and he showed me a few vehicles that met the criteria. We ended up purchasing one of the vehicles that same day. We were very satisfied with the sales , service, and office staff throughout the process.

Thank you Bob and Deb for your business. Tom has been here for over twenty years and we are lucky to have someone who cares so much for his customers.

January 11, 2017

Bought a 2013 KIA Optima back in July 2016 from Doug H. Awesome Deal and I was Doug's first buyer!

Thanks Heather for your purchase, we appreciate your business!

January 9, 2017

Bought a used traverse from Doug at birdnow in monona. Doug was friendly and helpful in finding the vehicle that fit my needs. The staff from financi...ng to management was accommodating and instrumental at making this purchase one I'll remember forever. I look forward to purchasing more vehicles with birdnow.

Thank you for you review, we appreciate it.

February 4, 2015

Went in one day to have a recall matter attended to and mentioned I might be interested in finding out trade value of my car. An appointment was made ...with Kyle to meet next day. He was very attentive and professional. I did not not intend to buy a car that same day, but ended up doing so, getting a car and price that I am very happy. While there I also relayed a matter that had not been handled entirely satisfactory when I first contacted their service department on the a recall matter. The general manager was very prompt in attending to the matter. I reminded them that several years ago my first experience was not as positive; as I found out later I had been sold a car with tires that actually presented a safety issue. This time around I came out feeling good and pleased with service.

Thank you for you review, we appreciate it.

February 3, 2015

Overall was very satisfied with everything. The salesman took the time to explain everything to me and hook up to radio and OnStar. The inside was spo...tless, but I felt the outside could have been a little cleaner. Apparently, they had to take it else wear to have an extra put in for me and didn't total clean the underneath and outside before I picked it up. It wasn't bad, Not a big deal, but was a little disappointed in that, it's probably something only a women would notice! In the above, in Facilities, I couldn't put the stars in, but I was trying to put in 5 stars Excellent , but on mt iPad it kept taking out my stars.

Bonnie we are happy you were satisfied with everything. Kyle is a wonderful Salesman and always takes the time to go over all details and also address... any concerns before, during or after the sale. We look forward to helping you with your service needs.

January 31, 2015

I bought a 2015 Chevy Malibu. Kyle was my salesman. He was just a wonderful guy, he was very friendly and really knowledgeable. It was good to be at a... dealership that knows there cars. He was not pushy. I have to say that this is the first dealership I've been to in many years that I did not feel pushed to buy a vehicle. All the staff was so nice and welcoming. Thank you Kyle and the staff for helping me find and purchase the right car!!!

Thank you for your Business Kim and we appreciate you making the trip up to purchase from us!

January 28, 2015

Kyle Deegan is great to deal with. He is a salesman who is a people person and will help you as much as he can. After I bought the car, he would come ...to my house and even pick it up to take it for a service while loaning me a great loaner car. Dent repair was amazing and they also did this for free. It looks like a BRAND new car and they stood by their word. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Kyle is a great salesman and we are glad that you get to take advantage of our free loaner car service. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond b...efore, during and after the sale. We look forward to helping you out with all of your service needs. Thank you!

January 13, 2015

Birdnow was the best in treating us like we were a real somebody when we went on the premises. They left us alone to look around at their vehicles whe...n we asked them to. They took our application and found us the lowest interest rate. They kept our payments within our budget. They even upped my trade-in when I asked them if they could do a little better. We were treated with the utmost respect. I will shop there again when I can upgrade newer. It was a pleasure.

Karen we want to make every buying experience a positive one and are glad you are happy. We look forward to helping you with all your service needs an...d purchases in the future. Thank you!

Birdnow Chevrolet Monona