• Outstanding Service!!!

Had pickup in for service and facility and staff were great. "Kevin" from service was very accommodating and called as soon as repairs were finished to explain what was wrong and how they fixed it. I then asked for an alignment and tire rotation and he ran my truck back in right away with no issues or hesitation. My best experience at a dealership in quite some time.

• Great car buying experience!!

I have purchased my last three vehicles from Luther family Buick GMC, and will most likely purchase my next three there also. I have worked with James Jones and Leland Walters for each of my vehicles, and they are great to deal with... friendly and very professional. They actually make the car buying experience a fun one. The finance and serviced apartments or outstanding as well. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. I love my new Acadia Denali! Awesome dealership!

• Amazing customer service

I could have bought many other brands of vehicles but wanted to stay with Luther GMC because if the customer service in the show room and car service areas. I had driven Buick's most of my life and now I wanted to take the plunge for a SUV. Rod Tyson was the most patient sales person - he was in constant contact with me. Phone calls and demonstrations of the new car were exceptional service by him. Rod did an amazing job of explaining the car and all the fun features. Also stayed with Luther because of Paul McDonald, my car service person. I know I am well taken care of with the utmost, honest and technical service. Thank you Rod and Paul for all you have done for me.

• Quick and Easy

My service was done in a very timely fashion and the complimentary ride service was very prompt. I continue to bring my car for regular maintenance because of the quality of service I receive.

• 2017 Envision

Working with Troy Weist and Rod Tyson was a pleasure. This is my third Buick (Regal, then Encore, and now Envision) in the last five years. I am continually impressed with the salesman, management team, and service department. Robin in service is top-notch and always takes the time to let me know how things are going with any repairs, etc. Rod was great to work with whenever I had any questions. He thoroughly completed my purchase with answering questions and keeping me informed about my order. Troy was wonderful with incentives and making sure I received the most for my money. Mark in the business office was also excellent to work with when I leased the vehicle. Everything was quick and fun. Thanks much.

• GREAT

I always have a GOOD experience, whether it be with Paul, Robin, Kevin, Andrew, or anyone else there at the time. They were able to get me in right away. I came back the next day and Kevin, Robin, and Paul answered some questions I had. I like going there as I am made to feel right at home !!!! kudos to all !!!!!

• Luther of Fargo

Paul and Randy always take care of me and my truck. They are great at what they do. They're efficient and courteous to me and everyone that I recommend to them. A+ every time.

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

I am always made to feel like 1 of the Luther family whenever I am there. A FRIENDLY family !!!!!!

• Luther Family Rocks!

Luther Family GMC in Fargo, ND is the absolute best! Tremendous service, clean, friendly, and great products!

• Luther Family Buick GMC Highly recommend.

It is always a good experience bringing my car there for service. Everyone is so nice and friendly and they always do a super job on my car.