Average based on 310 reviews
  • Service Department/comfort of waiting room

Have been going here for years now. I never go anywhere else. The staff is always friendly and ready to help you. The process is easy. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Happy Customer - Service Dept is trustworthy

The Service Group is top notch.. I would recommend any GM owner to goto Luther for Service work.

• Great service - super nice employees!

Great fast service. People working are super nice and helpful!!

Great fast service. People working are super nice and helpful!!

• Fast and professional service!!

Service was completed in a very timely fashion and was very thurough. Well done!!

• Great service!

Been going there for years for service to Grand Am. Trustworthy, fair pricing, great service.

• Very happy

We had mentioned at time of drop off for a routine oil change a concern about the tire pressure and wanting the tire refilled, they made sure to check the tire out and found a nail causing a leak. We were very pleased that they called to update us on the situation prior to replacing the tire, even with this they were very fast at getting the work done quickly. Added bonus for us was that they washed and vacuumed the vehicle. We are very happy with all interactions that we've had with Luther Buick.

• Unparalleled Service

This dealerships repair and parts service center is just unparalleled to any I've been to since starting my driving career at sixteen years old. Friendly and flexible staff take care of you in a courteous manner, fix your car with skill and competence and even decipher 'non skilled car talk' with ease. Worth every penny spent!

• Good work at a good price!

I ran over an animal and tore some wires off the back axel under my new pickup. I brought it into Luther and they fixed it fast and gave me some helpful advice on how to swerve for giant rabbits. These guys are great!

• Awesome - In and Out

They got me in same day and I was out in 45 minutes

They got me in same day and I was out in 45 minutes

• Great customer service

I consistently have great customer service whenever I take my vehicle into Luther for service. This time was no exception and I feel like Kevin went above and beyond to ensure a positive experience for my family. Thank you!!