• 2017 Envision

Working with Troy Weist and Rod Tyson was a pleasure. This is my third Buick (Regal, then Encore, and now Envision) in the last five years. I am continually impressed with the salesman, management team, and service department. Robin in service is top-notch and always takes the time to let me know how things are going with any repairs, etc. Rod was great to work with whenever I had any questions. He thoroughly completed my purchase with answering questions and keeping me informed about my order. Troy was wonderful with incentives and making sure I received the most for my money. Mark in the business office was also excellent to work with when I leased the vehicle. Everything was quick and fun. Thanks much.

• GREAT

I always have a GOOD experience, whether it be with Paul, Robin, Kevin, Andrew, or anyone else there at the time. They were able to get me in right away. I came back the next day and Kevin, Robin, and Paul answered some questions I had. I like going there as I am made to feel right at home !!!! kudos to all !!!!!

• Luther of Fargo

Paul and Randy always take care of me and my truck. They are great at what they do. They're efficient and courteous to me and everyone that I recommend to them. A+ every time.

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

I am always made to feel like 1 of the Luther family whenever I am there. A FRIENDLY family !!!!!!

• Luther Family Rocks!

Luther Family GMC in Fargo, ND is the absolute best! Tremendous service, clean, friendly, and great products!

• Luther Family Buick GMC Highly recommend.

It is always a good experience bringing my car there for service. Everyone is so nice and friendly and they always do a super job on my car.

• New vehicle purchase

The sales professional and sales manager were friendly and easy to work with. They tried very hard to meet all of my needs/requests. I was very happy with the experience.

• Service Department/comfort of waiting room

Have been going here for years now. I never go anywhere else. The staff is always friendly and ready to help you. The process is easy. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Happy Customer - Service Dept is trustworthy

The Service Group is top notch.. I would recommend any GM owner to goto Luther for Service work.

• Great service - super nice employees!

Great fast service. People working are super nice and helpful!!

Great fast service. People working are super nice and helpful!!