Birdnow Motor Trade

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 10 reviews

December 7, 2017

Great place to buy from!! Highly recommended. Sales people were great!

August 23, 2017

Andrew was a very helpful young man finding a nice car to replace our old truck. He was very patient answering many questions and even went beyond a...nd set up my blue tooth in a car not bought there. The process in buying the car went very smoothly.

July 28, 2017

My husband and I had been searching for the *perfect* Tahoe for quite some time. We are the super picky shoppers that know exactly what we want. In th...e time we spent searching I spoke with more than a few super shady and disrespectful dealerships. When we finally stumbled across the Tahoe at Birdnow I could not believe my eyes. It fit the bill perfectly. Then when I inquired about it, Jeremy was so awesome that he even put it up on the lift to take photos of it for us. (This all happened early afternoon on Friday). That Friday, late afternoon I was headed to the bank before they closed to get our cashiers check! The next morning at 3am we made the trip from Michigan to Iowa to see/pick up our new Tahoe. Upon arrival it is always a chance (shopping online and such). When we got there Jeremy greeted us and showed us around the Tahoe and he was so apologetic about a minor dent he had found (and even worked with me on the price for!). The test drive was great, but then we found a screw in the tire. -- Driving home to Michigan we needed that to be looked at. They brought it into the shop and had it patched up for us, of course free of charge. We drove home that day in our new-to-us Tahoe, very thankful we found it at Birdnow!

July 14, 2017

I have bought 3 vehicles in 2 years Jeremy and Brad are great. Eric in service is excellent .John was very helpful. Everyone there is very friendly a...nd helpful.

April 8, 2017

We had researched for certain things that we wanted in a car. They had the car, we contacted them and told them about our interest, we were only going... to drive the long distance if they were willing to deal with us, and they did. I drove home in the vehicle that we saw online. We are very satisfied.

March 16, 2017

My wife and I had a great experience making our used car purchase at Birdnow Motor Trade. David was very knowledgeable and helped find just the car we... were looking for. No pressure just helpful.

March 18, 2016

I was a first time car buyer and Patty Coleman sold me the car. She made the process go very smooth and was helpful with any questions and concerns I ...had. Definitely would recommend this dealership for those looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 18, 2016

Patty Coleman was excellent. We stopped in for an oil change and was looking around and none of the other salesman would tell us what our Dodge truck ...was worth. Patty looked it up and we traded our truck in same day.We were very happy. I will recommend her highly to all our friends.

March 4, 2016

Patty Coleman made my car buying experience the best I have ever had and I have purchased a lot of cars in the last 40 + years! She was very helpful i...n finding the right vehicle for my daughter. She took the time to listen to what was important to us and provided excellent options. With her valuable input we were able to make the best possible choice. The Dodge Journey is a great vehicle and I am confident it will be a safe and reliable ride for my new granddaughter!

October 21, 2013

I am so thrilled with my experience with Birdnow in Olewein. We drove over two hours to look at a used car we were interested in. We did not buy it th...at day as there were a few things we wanted to see done to the car. As soon as the car had made it through detailing, we got a call from Mike Bell, our Salesman. He was very honest about some of the imperfections they were not able to get out of the car, and took pictures to send to us. We were able to negotiate what we think was a very fair deal over the phone and drove the two hours to finalize the paperwork. Even after the sale, we had an issue with the car and Dean, the Sales Manager and Greg, the Parts Manager were extremely helpful and accommodating. They absolutely go out of their way to make this a pleasant experience and to do what it takes to make the customer happy. I would highly recommend talking to them when you're in the market for a new vehicle.