• Great service

Everyone was great and very helpful. I needed a quote for some other work to possibly be done and they were quick at getting back to me and very reasonable.

• Tune up on car

They are great group. They are always willing to listen and get your problem fixed right away. It is fixed the first time all the time.

• Hi-Way Chevrolet Service

Hi-Way does an excellent job of training staff to know you and your vehicle!

Hi-Way does an excellent job of training staff to know you and your vehicle!

• Great service!

I thank you for your timely fix of an unexpected problem and working out a loaner vehicle for us to use so we could keep our appointments for the day.

• Excellent Buying Experience and Service

A great experience at this dealership many years ago has lead our family to continue to buy vehicles here for the past 30 years. The sales staff we have dealt with are always helpful and care about helping the customer in getting advantage of all of the rebates/programs available on new vehicles. Other dealers we have tried in the past have not been completely honest about what rebates were available so we appreciated how straightforward they were. Our buying experience has always been "no-pressure" and we have always ended up with a fair deal. We have also had service done here in the past with great results. There have been a few times where we have been in a time-pinched situation and they have always done their best to help us out. Overall, this is not our closest Chevrolet/GMC dealer but the experience we have had makes it well worth the drive every time we are looking for another vehicle or need service on our vehicles.

• really good small town dealership

Found a car that they listed on Cars.com that met my wife's guidelines. We made a 160 mile (one way)trip with some hesitation. We were not disappointed. Their (Family run) business was very friendly and eager to please. The salesman was willing to do some haggeling and offered a good price for our trade-in. Competive financing rates. No hard sell, I like this. Told us to let them know of ANY problems, there hasn't been any. Thanks, I may make the 160 mile trip for my next vehicle.