• Wonderful Service

The sale was easy, not pushy. The service was quick, professional and the tech was friendly and knowledgeable. I have already told several folks about Kriegers and my great experiences with your dealership.

• Awesome Awesome Awesom

I went to Kriegers looking for a new Malibu, I went to multiple dealerships and never got the service like I did from Blayke. This young man knew everything about the vehicle and helped me find the red vehicle I wanted. Everything was so simple and fun. This is how it should be everywhere!!!

• Great dealership

Everyone does a great job . From sales to the parts department you will have a hard time finding a better dealership. Thank you Kreigers!

• Pleasant people, good service, nice facility

I only had an oil change and tire rotation. This took about an hour. I appreciate that they washed my vehicle. Pleasant people. Good cookies.

• Great Service and Salesman

We love working with Steve and have already recommended 4 people to Steve who have also purchased vehicles. We will continue to purchase from Kriegers and have our vehicles serviced there too.

• Good cars sold by great people

Concern for customer is a key factor in the service at Kriegers and that is very important to us because we don't buy a car frequently enough to have a clear idea of what we need to be considering.

• The service dept. is 2nd to none. Great job!!!

I brought my 2016 Suburban in for repairs that I had been told couldn't be fixed, by a different GM dealership. I just wish I had found Krieger's before my problem and bought from them instead. Next time I will know where to shop at first. Thanks for the great repair.

• Awesome car buying experience

Barney and the whole crew did an excellent job and were up front and honest with the entire process. Would 110% recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• New Truck

Worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted and to get the price that was quoted.

• AMAZING!!!!!

I was pretty sure I could not make a deal on the new car but Kriegers made ti happen!!!