Average based on 41 reviews.
  • Wonderful Service

The sale was easy, not pushy. The service was quick, professional and the tech was friendly and knowledgeable. I have already told several folks about Kriegers and my great experiences with your dealership.

• 2014 Buick Lacrosse check engine light came on.

Great communication and very fast service. Only problem that wasn't fixed but was addressed was the radio. I drove the car the other day and the screen was doing all kinds of different things and would change stations by itself occasionally. Its one of those problems that doesn't happen all the time so its possible dealer tech didn't have it happen to him. A++ otherwise

• Great service

Is always great to know I can drop off my vehicle when I get off work, and it will be ready to pick up the next day when I can.

• Taking care of customers

I made an appointment to get my truck fixed. The night before my appointment I had to go in for emergency surgery on my hand. My wife called your dealership to cancel my appointment. When you guys found out that I was in the hospital. You sent someone down to pick my truck up, Drive it to Dewitt, and return it back to my house. It's great to see a dealership that knows how to take care of its customers. I will definitely be back to do business with Kreigers again. Thanks for the great service.

• Great Customer Servicwe

All the people we dealt with on this deal were great.Dave Lasche is so easy and nice to deal with.

• Awesome customer service.

Dave Lasche is so easy and nice to deal with. All the people we dealt with on this deal were great.

• Great, fast service

I was able to drive right into the dealership and drop the car off with no problem and was surprised that the LOF and tire rotation was done in only 30 minutes. Enjoyed the newly-remodeled facility.

• Quick service

We got a new tire and they even washed the car, sure didn't have to do that but how nice.

• Great service...remodeled waiting area

Service at Kriegers was very efficient. I would also like to mention that the remodeling looks great, especially the waiting area.

• Very clean!

Thanks to Steve and all the staff everything was just smoothe very professional good job! Steve took me through the service dept and you can eat off the floor very clean!