Ryan GMC

6 reviews

June 5, 2019

I saw a vehicle I was interested in and sent an email. I was put in touch with April, who in turn put me in touch with Joey. We made an appointment, but... I became sick and was unable to make it. There was no pressure at all or problems that I missed the appointment. I went in and met Joey, who is an awesome young man. I saw the vehicle and test drove it while they valued my trade in. I fell in love with the truck and knew I was going to buy it. I sat down with him and we negotiated very little because I was getting a killer deal on the Sierra and they treated me very fairly on my trade in. Vic is the financial manager and also a great guy. When I wasn't all that pleased about something, he talked to me about it and fixed whatever was not what I wanted. Came back the next day to pick it up, and Joey patiently sat with me and explained everything about my new truck. There was absolutely no pressure from anyone at the dealership. It made a stressful situation of purchasing a vehicle a very pleasant experience. Thanks Ryan!

Jilly, congratulations on purchasing your new Sierra! Thank you for kind review, and most of all, for your business! In the days to come you should be... receiving a Product Delivery Survey from GM in your email. If you would once again take a few moments to fill out it and return it, Joey would greatly appreciate it. If there is any reason you cannot fill it out "completely satisfied," please let Joey know. Thank you once again for your business!

March 3, 2019

The process was quick and easy. Sales staff was helpful and efficient.

• October 31, 2013

Ryan GMC followed up with information regarding a preowned vehicle. That information helped me to evaluate the potential purchase. I am pleased with the... contact.

December 14, 2018

Just stopped in for a wash of my Truck. Tech did a great job and fast. There is something about a clean vehicle that makes one feel good!

Great news! Thank you for the outstanding review. We appreciate your business!

February 25, 2018

Excellent service, answered all my questions. Employees were friendly.

July 23, 2016

I live in MN and found the car on cars.com. We dealt via phone and e-mail and set on a price. I did not have a trade in, so I took the train to Minot.... They picked me up at the station with the car I was going to buy. All went well and I was gone within 2 hours.