• awesome experience!

Fast service, excellent customer service, great deal and financing. Gave more than expected on trade in. Best car buying experience so far! Definitely my dealer for the future!

Jodie, We greatly value your business and taking the time to share that on this website. Please let me know if there is eve any way that we assist you. Thank you. Sincerely, Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Great People, Great Service, and Great Trucks.

The Lyon's team always goes above and beyond to exceed my expectations. They do great work in their service department, my truck always comes back washed and vacuumed, and they are always smiling and going the extra mile. I will never buy anywhere else.

William, so good to hear that you are pleased with our dealership. We value your business and your taking time out to share this on the Cars.com website. Please feel to reach out to us at any time, if there is anything at all with which we may assist you. Thank you, Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Great service

Friendly service employees very efficient. My vehicle was ready before the time that it was promised. Even had my vehicle washed.

Melissa, Thank you so much for your kind words and for your much valued business. Please let us know at any point how we may better serve you. Sincerely, Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Great all around dealership

From they buying process to the service department I felt like extra care was taken to make sure that I was satisfied.

Brandon, We are very appreciative of your sales and service business, as well as your taking time out to share on this website. Please let us know if there is anything with which we may assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Service work

It's pretty awesome that you will pick up the vehicle, leave a loaner and deliver the car back after the work is done.

Ronald, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our goal to build long term satisfied customers who will recommend us to their family and friends. We truly value your business and for taking time out to share this on this website. Sincerely. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Consistant

Great service as usual and reliable as always.I will continue to use your dealership. Great example of good business model.

Jonathan, Thank you so much for your business and kind words about our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to better serve you. Sincerely, Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Great dealership

Just really good people to do business with. No hastle, just simple business. The salesman, Chad Brown, it's very good at his job and very personable.

Janice, so glad to hear of your satisfaction with and our dealership. We value your business, and truly appreciate when our customers take the time to share this like you did. Please let us know if there is anything with which we may assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• good staff and service

Good customer service. Love that a car wash is included in the service. Service dept. goes above expectations to take care of customer needs

Susie, We are very appreciative of your business and for sharing this here. It is our goa to give you top notch service and always strive to keep our loyal customers satisfied. Thank you. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Excellent service, clean dealership,

After the purchase the care is awesome!!!! never experienced that with other dealers. If there is a problem they take care of it right away.

Paul, So good to hear from you. We greatly value your business and appreciate your taking time out to share your kind words on this website. Thank you. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager

• Great service everytime!

Always very accomadating with my schedule. I have never had unsatifactory work in the 5 years I've owned my car.

Kristi, We greatly appreciate your kind words about our service department. We truly value your business and our loyal customers taking the time to share their opinion on this website. Please let us know if there is anything else with which we may assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Customer Experience/Internet Sales Manager