• New Blower Fan Motor

The service and parts departments go above and beyond to make sure you're treated right. Great employees to have.

• Lake Toyota

awesome service,,great work. they always service my vehicles and are very friendly..they put on seatcovers and put in floormats on the camry..last visit was for an oil change and they put air in the tires

• Everyone I've met at Lake Toyota has been super

I just had some service work done, and I thought the work was fantastic.

I just had some service work done, and I thought the work was fantastic.

• HappyCustomer

Knowledgeable salespeople. Easy to work with. Done deal!

Knowledgeable salespeople. Easy to work with. Done deal!

• Lake Toyota!

Lake Toyota always treats me and my RAV4 Ltd like important customers. Their service specialists are efficient, knowledgeable, they keep my vehicle on a pro-active preventative maintenance schedule, and their service costs are very affordable. This dealership Is locally owned and operated and their pride in providing top notch service is outstanding. I am a huge fan!

• Lake Toyota

Great service in a timely manner. The individuals that work at this dealership are very helpful in all things regarding my car. Everyone at the dealership is skilled at their jobs and willing the go the extra mile to be helpful. I will continue to have my service work done at the dealership and well as my new car purchases.

• Service

Great job Guys!! We always appreciate the great service and prompt timing of our appointment

• Excellant Shop Service

Mitch and all the members in the shop are great and take care of our vehicles with very professional service and care. Thanks guy's we sure appreciate all you do!

• Great service!

Excellent service! My car was in for regularly scheduled maintenance and the service was extremely accomodating and efficient.

• Lake Toyota

Great service department. I have Lake Toyota work on my Toyota and non Toyota vehicles.