4.2
  • Hill Cadillac Escalade purchase experience

Wonderful attentive people and great facility. Used escalade was detailed and perfect and ready for pickup. Fast and efficient delivery

• Hill Cadillac, great sales team!

Great team and facility, loved the buying experience.

Great team and facility, loved the buying experience.

• Hill Cadillac

. I received my car back from having the passanger side mirror repaired. On my way to work I noticed the passenger side mirror is not working properly. I needed to change lanes and was not able to adjust the mirror to view traffic. This is the 3 rd issue I have had with this mirror. I have it sent it for one repair and got it back with a new problem incurred from the previous service appointment. This has occured twice. First time I received my vehicle back they buffed my passanger side mirror and scratced it and the second time the mirror was not proerly installed. Copy

• Superior service

Mark & Matt are the best! Superior service from beginning to end of sale! This is our 3rd purchase there. Than you Hill Cadillac!!

• Great service & sales the entire staff was great.

They were great my salesperson took the time to explain all my options; took me for a test drive. He (Craig) was excellent as he went over everything with me. Everyone I met at the dealership was great I was treated like Royalty. I am very happy with my purchase and will continue to have them as my dealer of choice.

• Great salesmanship, the customer comes first!

Craig and Jeff Jr were excellent to work with!

Craig and Jeff Jr were excellent to work with!