Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

• Mr. Scott Pike

Truly an awesome experience. This is my third vehicle purchased at Pat O'Brien.

Truly an awesome experience. This is my third vehicle purchased at Pat O'Brien.

• Phenomenal service

Prompt attentive and personal service. I felt valued as a customer. And left knowing my car was fully serviced. Don was the best at making me feel valued and fully in communication on what was happening with my car

• Last minute service appointment

I love working with Melissa Burgess in the Service Dept. She is outstanding! She is thoroughly, professional and so kind! She fit me in for a last minute appointment on Good Friday. I will only contact her because she is such an outstanding face of Pat O'Brien!

• Vehicle service and Shopping

Nice Respectable people to work with and very fair with trade in values of used vehicles

• car service

Good and friendly service. I called for express service and they scheduled me within one half hour.

• Awesome experience with Wee Jimmy!

From start to finish it was an awesome experience! My husband and I were in the market for a used truck. After having a terrible experience with a Ford dealership prior to coming to Pat O'Brien we were kind of nervous about the whole truck shopping. From the moment we walked into the door till the time we pulled away we were just amazed! Our salesman was wee Jimmy. He took us out to test drive a couple different options. He never once made us feel pressured or gave off "the pushy car salesman" vibe. Made us feel very comfortable. During the "uncomfortable" waiting process to see if we were approved for finance he along with other sales people talked with us to help ease or anxiety. Keep in mind that this was the first vehicle my husband and I have ever bought from a dealership. Even though it was a used truck it is new to us and we couldn't be more pleased. The truck is in excellent condition and they made sure of that before we ever left the lot. Just all in all I have nothing but good things to say about Pat O'Brien Chevrolet and I would recommend to anyone in the market to buy a vehicle and even the ones who aren't. We will be definitely going there for any future purchases.

• Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service. Pat and staff make it a comfortable atmosphere to wait for vehicle service.

• Sales and Service both exceed expectations!

Service was fast and efficient. Repairs were done right and the problem was resolved. The sales department did an excellent job. My salesperson understood my needs and wants and fulfilled them perfectly. I would urge anyone to buy and service their vehicle from this dealership!

• Survey

Brian M. is the best service guy ever. There are good hires and there are assets! He us an asset! Thank you for 9 years of exceptional service

• Review

Eric Valentine was my sales man and he was great!! I went with a lease for the first time and Eric made it very comfortable for me. I will definitely come back and of course ask for Eric Valentine he is the best sales man I have ever had when purchasing a car.