Stateline Autogroup

(4.8) 31 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great environment & people to buy a car from!

Bought my preowned Chevy Cobalt from Mitch at this store. Had a wonderful experience working with him. Didnt feel hassled like the other dealers i hav...e visited. Very knowledgable and kind. My son will be driving soon and I plan to visit this store again to get him in a vehicle. Service department is great as well - had an oil change during my recent visit and they were very quick and efficient.

• Mr. R Orient

Service was excellent and professional. Treated like a person not as a payday. This was my first purchase with Stateline and there will be more in the... future.

• Car Repair

Would like the dealership to get back the car wash service after repairs like they use to do; it was especially nice in the wintertime.

• Service Review

Had an appointment for an oil change. I called for an appointment -- they were very good about scheduling around my work hours. The appointment was ...scheduled quickly and easily. I waited for my vehicle for only a short time before it was completed.

• Truck Buyer

very happy with service. Would recommend to friends and family. Prices were reasonable and salesman works with you.

• 2017 Cheverolet Silverado

Life long resident of Andover, OH. Been buying off of this dealer for over 30 years. Both new and used. I have always been able to come to a fair d...eal. I am pleased to be able to keep my business local and close to home.

• Service Review

My appointment was for an oil change and tire rotation. Employees of the dealership were very polite and efficient while scheduling the appointment an...d paying for the service. The service was completed in a timely fashion. I have always experienced quality service on my vehicles and exceptional assistance when purchasing my vehicles from this dealership.

• State line auto in Andover pa

Casey was our sales representative. He was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and gave us a good deal. State line auto sales cares about the...ir customers satisfaction. Great place to buy a vehicle

• Truck purchase

We were looking for a truck and just stopped in to Stateline . We didn't realize they were close to closing but the salesman Tim stayed to take us fo...r a test drive and talk to us . He went above and beyond to help us , as did everyone there . Great experience !

• Happy Owner

Great staff and easy to work with. They made the whole buying experience easy and as quick as possible. This dealership has been around a long time an...d I have been buying cars here for 20 years. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Stateline Autogroup