Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac

• Fantastic Service!

What a great experience working with the people at this Montrose location! From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with friendly smiles and warm attitudes. The service was professional and very quick. Everywhere I looked, the place neat and tidy. The management here must be doing a great job working with their employees and customers alike. Tons of inventory and the prices are right. If you are shopping for a car, I would highly recommend this location to anyone! I ended up purchasing a Cadillac from them. Truly a satisfied customer here. Thanks to everyone at Hermitage Montrose!

• New car

Montrose was recommended by two different family members and it was a spot on recommendation. We had the pleasure of working with Jim Franklin and it was a true pleasure. He introduced us to James Fetterman,the General Manager who made us feel even more at home. Our experience in purchasing our new vehicle was the best ever. No one likes doing the paperwork involved with the purchase, however, Oakley Moser, made it the easiest. Great Job Oakley. Outstanding experience...Thanks Guys...Keep up the great work.

• Jim Franklin Best Salesman Ever !

Couldn't be happier with the service from dealership! They really worked hard for me to get my loan and the car I wanted! I can't say enough good things about this place. Everyone there gets 5 stars from this happy customer! In 3 years I'll be back to buy another car. Telling all my friends to go Montrose!

• Misleading

I went to the hermitage store about 2 years ago to purchase a truck ca)ed first the rude lady in the finance dept said oh yes we can get you approved drove 2 hrs only to wait for a 1/2 hour and them she said oh we can't do anything at this time STAY AWAY from these people and also requested to be removed from the mailing list still getting letters from them I. Guess they don't understand english

• Well done

Always exceptional and that is why we keep coming back for service.

Always exceptional and that is why we keep coming back for service.

• Long time customer

Aaron is a good young professional, capable of building a rapport with customers for long term relations.

• Thanks you very much!

David did an exceptional job helping to get us approved for a vehicle.Thank you from the bottom of my heart David. You were truly amazing!

• Smooth

Aaron listened to what our needs were and followed through with what we were able to afford. Great Job!!

• The Best

Eddie is a value added member of your team.

Eddie is a value added member of your team.

• Willingness to Work With You!

It was a great experience, very professional and willing to work with you.

It was a great experience, very professional and willing to work with you.