Bill Harris Auto Center, Inc.

Average based on 16 reviews
  • Great Service

They got me in within 2 days and were most helpful. I decided to wait for my vehicle and after a couple hours they told me that they discovered a problem with the tie rods and it was a safety hazard so we decided to go ahead and fix it. They informed me that they didn't have the part but could get it and have my car fixed that day. I agreed and they gave me a ride home and after the car was done, they came and picked me up. I have always had good service there and the staff is most friendly and answers any question, no matter how dumb, with a friendly smile. Thank you Bill Harris employees.

• Service

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff! Very friendly and care for customers.

• All the smiles!

The staff took time to make sure we got the best deal on our lease. They were friendly and patient as well making sure I was comfortable with my decision.

• Great People, Great Dealer

Bill Harris went above and beyond to ensure that my car search process was smooth and successful. Even when I had very specific wants for my new car, they happily searched for and found a match that was still a great deal. Even after I had left the dealership, they called to ensure I was still enjoying my new vehicle. What a wonderful business with wonderful people!

• Great Team

A huge Thank You goes out to everyone that I dealt with in my process of buying a 2016 Chevy Spark this week. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable in the nervous but exciting time of deciding whether to purchase a new vehicle. Jon and Jake were very helpful in answering any questions that I came up with -- being many. :)

• Great Service

Thank you for working with our team, Julie! We're so glad to know we could exceed your expectations and get you back on the road as soon as possib...

I needed some repairs done to my car. Everyone was very nice. The work was done promptly. This service department was on top of everything. Thanks so much.

Thank you for working with our team, Julie! We're so glad to know we could exceed your expectations and get you back on the road as soon as possible!

• good service

My appointment was for an oil change. They were very prompt and were done 15 minutes before promised. Very pleased with service however having some vending machines in the waiting area would have been nice.

Thank you for writing in to share about your experience with our service department, Sue! We appreciate your feedback and will take your suggestions into consideration for future visits! Thank you for choosing to work with our team at Bill Harris Auto!

• Knowledgeable, Friendly Assistance

Friendly service, gave us as much time as we needed, and answered all our questions

This is so great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share about your outstanding experience with our team!

• Service was very good

Mindy waited on me and she was very gracious and knew what she was doing. She kept updating me on the options that was available to me.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback on your experience with Mindy! We hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future!

• New vehicle owner

To all of the great people at Bill Harris Auto Dealership, I want to give you my sincere thanks for helping me on Friday, April 29th, 2016 in making a big decision on getting my 2016 Chevy Cruze. Thanks to Scott, David, Jake, Tim, and everyone else who behind the scenes was involved with this process. Words just cannot express the joy I have in being able to drive and enjoy a new vehicle. I honestly feel like a millionaire! I certainly will recommend Bill Harris to all of my family and friends when they have decided it is time to shop for a new automobile. Once again, my heartfelt thanks to all!!!!! Sue Eighinger

Sue, we would like to assure you the pleasure was all ours! We so glad to know you love driving your new Cruze! Thank you for choosing to work with our team and for your willingness to recommend us in the future! We hope to see you again in the soon!