Ben Bissett Chevrolet

New 888-643-4216 Dealer Website
Used 866-939-4209 Email Dealer
Service 877-469-1170

Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Ben Bissett Chevrolet - The Best

Friendly small town feel. Sales staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Service department does excellent work and gets the problem fixed - the first time. You won't regret doing business with Ben Bissett Chevrolet.

• Awesome dealership

My second lease through ben bissett chevrolet. 2015 silverado and 2015 equinox. Best customer service experience ever! Would not even think of going anywhere else!0

• Make this your first stop.

Friendly, knowledgeable staff that was able to answer all question with confidence and a positive attitude.

• Great service, clean facility

I live in Southwest Butler County and I now have my second vehicle from Ben Bissett. I get all my service done there even though I have to drive a bit further. I always get good service. The facility is neat and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash up after waiting.

• AWESOME DEALERSHIP

AWESOME EXPERIENCE ! This is our third vehicle purchased from Ben Bissett Chevrolet. Our salesman Ray Reagle was absolutely GREAT ! We have been looking for a vehicle for a while and we are very picky. Ray was kind, extremely patient with us and made our entire vehicle search just a great experience ! Ray went out of his way to show us several vehicles, all the options each vehicle had, worked up great pricing for us and was very understanding through out the enrire process. Sherri was our finance person and she did a great job of explaining all our payment options, warranty options etc. We are just very happy with BEN BISSETT CHEVROLET over all! GREAT DEALERSHIP ,!! RICK and KIM G. Sharon , Pa.

• Great service

I needed a new vehicle because my Cruz had some serious issues with the electrical system. I was stuck on the side of the interstate on a Saturday afternoon on my way to work and Ben Bissett made sure I had something to drive to work. It was a very nice red Equinox, which turned out to be a bit of test drive Bill Mehalco was very nice to work with and was able to help me purchase an Equinox exactly like the model I driving while my Cruz was being repaired.

• Best Customer Service Around

Vehicle was Picked Up From My Home & Delivered ! Best Customer Service At Bissett Chevrolet!

• Great Service

I had my car serviced at Ben Bissett. They fit me in quickly and finished the job quickly! Highly recommend this dealer

• 5 star service

I purchased a car at this dealership after shopping at several other dealers. Very professional service and very fair. The salesman went over and above his job to make sure that we knew how all the options worked on the car. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Good experience, fair price

I purchased a truck from this dealer and had a great experience and received a fair price. Absolutely no complaints!