4.4
  • Great Experience

I went in for an trade in on my 2013 GMC Terrain and left with a brand New 2017 GMC Acadia. My experience was Great! Carl Holbrook is a great person that will work for you.

• Thanks to John C. and the service department

Great attention to detail. John C. Got me in, men did the repair, got me out, reasonable charges, job well done! Great atmosphere and maint. supervisors are first rate, know their business. I actually enjoy taking my Buick Lucerne in for maint. work. Thanks fellows!

• A fantastic dealership

The process from trading in to driving away was a very smooth and easy process. Everyone at Sims was wonderful and the car buying process from them has always been a stress free operation. We've gotten our last 3 cars there and would never think about going anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone for any Buick or GMC they are looking for. Their dealership is an A+++ in all facets.

• Mr. joe

This was our first purchase at Sims Buick. We are extremely satisfied with our experience there. Our salesman went out of his way to please us. He made purchasing a vehicle much easier then I expected. Will highly recommend!

• Waste of Time

Living 30 mins away I agree to do a follow up on a recall given a rental car will be provided. It's given as long as you replace whatever Gas is used wasting my time and gas to make the trip in the first place. "Well we aren't a gas station" and the rep gets an attitude. Unacceptable and unprofessional.

• Great experience

David Hall did a great job. Simple, easy, no pressure. I had the same salesman for 5 cars there, who was no longer there, so I had some concern about dealing with someone new, but David did a great job and took over seamlessly. I appreciate the stress free process.

• Sims Buick Service

Dan and John treat me like Family. The service is prompt and complete. I will always be a customer of Sims Buick

• Dennis

Dennis was awesome. Will return when buying a new nissan

Dennis was awesome. Will return when buying a new nissan

• Great sales team!

The sales staff was wonderful they went above and beyond to get me the deal and car that I wanted!

• A successful lease

Our salesman was very kind,prompt, courteous, and helpful. (Vinny) I didn't feel pressured, yet they were very informative of our options.