Diane Sauer Chevrolet, Inc.

Average based on 64 reviews
  • Extremely Satisfied Customer of Diane Sauer Chevy

There are many deals and great vehicles out there so my decision to work with Diane Sauer Chevrolet is based primarily on relationship. Chris Whetzel has always made certain our experience is great and deal closure painless. Additionally, Scott is very thorough, explaining everything in detail and taking the time to answer any questions along the way. I could make a deal anywhere, but I choose Diane Sauer Chevrolet because of Chris and Scott! Thank You for asking! Gary Ulam

• Best for all your need's in car care and buying.

My salesman has always taken good care of my needs for some years now,makes all my time there well spent.Diane Sauer is the best in our area ,thank's to all of her staff.

• Great service friendly people

I was taken care of as soon as i arrived at the service dept. I was there for a recall but the part had not arrived yet which was ok with me.

• excellent service

Brian was exceptionally helpful and went beyond my expectations in buying my brand new car. I recommend this dealership to everyone looking to buy a new or used car.

• Great Service from a Great Dealership

Dropped my truck off for an oil change...received a phone call that might be 30 minutes longer than expected because of a factory recall being addressed. Truck was ready 5 minutes after I arrived ...Washed and ready to go.

• body shop

I would like to nominate John (body shop manager) and John (who works in the body shop) for their excellent service with my car . We did have an issue with the tire, missedon the alignment, but John said he would take care of it a the next manager's meeting

• Agreat dealership with a first class repair shop

Brian Grischow is a very well informed salesman, both on his knowledge of the cars he sells and how to pleasantly interact with the individual he is selling a car too !! A five star person representing a five star dealership !!!

• Diane Sauer Service Department

I am quite satisfied with the service department. They are always efficient and get things done in a timely manner.

• First class operation

I feel Diane Sauer is a first class operation. I feel very comfortable working with my salesman Carl Miligi and your service dept.

• Great service

I called service and explained my problem to Tom. He had me bring my truck in and the problem was resolved. Thanks !!!