New 877-289-1844 Dealer Website
Used 888-310-0401 Email Dealer
Service 888-298-7163

Average based on 20 reviews.
  • Great customer service, zero hassle or pressure

I was just shopping around for a used Envoy in the are and came across several in my budget. I emailed 2, but Roger from Cole Valley replied to me very quickly and was genuine. We emailed back and forth several times, without any pressure to give any personal info, which he always responded very quickly. Once I felt comfortable enough I filled out an online application for financing which even then was a zero-pressure sale. Chris, Cole Valley financing officer, did an amazing job of getting me my terms for financing the Envoy. Once I made an appointment to see the vehicle, it was pretty much a done deal. It was represented and descripted well on cars.com, even though the color was incorrect :) When I arrived at Cole Valley, I was greeted well and felt very comfortable about making my purchase with Roger. He made it a zero pressure sale from start to finish. I would highly reccomend Cole Valley to anyone. The only reasons that I didn't give perfect stars is because I felt that the facility was a little to open and not private enough. Also, I felt like my trade in value was a little low on my truck. But I sill took the deal because of the incredible customer service from Roger and Chris at Cole Valley Chevrolet!

• DEALERSHIP REVIEW

STAFF HAS ALWAYS DONE AN EXCELLANT JOB. ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF THERES A PROBLEM.

STAFF HAS ALWAYS DONE AN EXCELLANT JOB. ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF THERES A PROBLEM.

• Always Great Service and Sales

Every time I go to Cole Valley Chevrolet, I am greeted by their friendly personnel, whether it be in Service or Sales. I feel like I'm more than a number or task they need to get done. My latest visit was for a routine oil change, tire rotation and inspection and they performed this in a timely manner and let me know when my vehicle was ready. I was waiting in their very comfortable and clean waiting room.

• bayard glen rader, d min4

no one could treat you any better or do a better job. great experience

no one could treat you any better or do a better job. great experience

• Very happy

Cole Valley is close and convenient and they always treat me very well.

Cole Valley is close and convenient and they always treat me very well.

• Sevice

Good Experience Thanks

Good Experience Thanks

• Good Job Denny

Got what I expected to get so I am happy. I have always bought my GM cars at this dealership. I always felt they treated me right with no pressure. Thanks Denny and Jr.

• Truck Service

They fixed my truck the first time in the time that they said it would take! Very Happy!

• Good Service

I have no complaints when they service any of my cars.

I have no complaints when they service any of my cars.

• Speedy and reliable!

I waited the time they promised. It felt quicker then they said. Very clean place and they offer free refreshments.