New 888-244-1245 Dealer Website
Used 888-244-0767 Email Dealer
Service 855-237-3560

• Great service

Was in the market for a new vehicle and they were my first stop and last stop.

Was in the market for a new vehicle and they were my first stop and last stop.

• Love Pat O'Brien Chevrolet!

Because we appreciate the friendliness, professionalism, and expertise of those at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet, we drive 40 minutes to have our car serviced! This is the second Equinox we have purchased from Pat O'Brien, and we plan to purchase our next vehicle from him, as well. Thanks for a great job!

• Service

Always clean, friendly, and fast.. very kind, and helpful.

Always clean, friendly, and fast.. very kind, and helpful.

• service department

I was very pleased with the service personal in getting me in and out in reasonable amount of time. the staff was great

• '09 Impala in for a recall...

Great customer service and a wonderful staff. Plus my car was in and out during the time that was quoted.

• I believe he is a service manager.

Service manager I believe is his job code was awesome guy was a1 and not in a bad mood.treated me with great service. The only reason. I gave 4 stars was it took 2 and a half hours to get oil change and recall on my truck. But his service is 5 out of 5 stars.

• sales dept. and service dept.

Always excellent service I've bought several cars there also and felt I was treated fairly.

• service review

Prompt attention. Full explanation of needs. Comfortable, clean surroundings in lounge area. Explanation of future service needs. Prompt completion of service. Vehicle serviced and cleaned.

• Pat O'Brien Chevy

I received a very fair offer for my trade. I received many incentives and was provided several options to choose from. My experience was excellent.

• "My I Recommend Pat O'Brien Chevrolet East"

Excellent customer service; professional sales team