Pat O'Brien Chevrolet East

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Car Services
    February 20, 2018

All commitments, quote were satisfied. Waiting time also was done in timely matter.

Hello Willie Hodge, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Retired
    April 8, 2018

This is second Time I did this. You didn't believe me. I had great time ....

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

..-....
    March 23, 2018

Carla Clayton is the best - i'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Delbert Jordan
    March 6, 2018

over all good service nothing more i can say i would recommend

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Ta...ke care!

service of my car
    March 2, 2018

Sam Burdett was the best service adviser i ever used with your company. She is a great asset to your company.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing East - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon!

My Chevy Traverse
    February 26, 2018

James was excellent - he is genuine and professional and listened to our needs. We will certainly refer him to family and friends. Andrew Benin is a ...real class act. We've had him the three times we have been there. We enjoy his professionalism as well as his kind smile. Your Sales Manager Dan is a great sales man, we can see why he holds the position. I received an email that said they'd buy back my car. I called and spoke with Dan and after talking with him we came in. That is what sales is all about...getting them in the door and that email and phone call did just that. Even though it did not work out in our favor and my car, a leased Midnight Trax, was not bought out, we leased the the car we wanted and we love our new Traverse! We commend you on a great team!! Warmest regards, Lorrie Mustard

Lorrie M., we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward ...to seeing you again soon!

2015 Chevrolet Trax Oil Change
    February 19, 2018

Went in for a oil change and the service was great as always.

Sharlena Cox, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to East - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...; we are more than happy to help!

Excellent Service is the norm here
    February 17, 2018

The "computer" told me via an email that the tires needed to be rotated. I also wanted to get the heated front seats checked out. Easy to schedule my ...vehicle. I dropped my vehicle off, was driven to my office by my fantastic Service Advisor Margarit. I was kept informed of the status of the requested service. She even delivered my Suburban back to me at my office!

Brian Jackson Dds, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to East - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything ad...ditional we can do for you.

Purchased new vehicle
    February 4, 2018

Great customer service. Everyone was friendly. Made buying my new vehicle an overall great experience. Highly recommend!

Hi Kathy Degutis, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at East - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Nurse
    January 29, 2018

Staff very helpful and makes you feel welcome. Dealership is very clean. Service Consultant , Dominic very helpful and knowledgeable about my car. H...e explained what was wrong with my car in a way that I was able to understand and that's a plus. I feel he went the extra mile and that made me feel comfortable having my car there for service.

Art, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to see you soon!

Pat O'Brien Chevrolet East