• Love the new Trax

Had a great experience buying from Great Lakes Chevy. Everybody was friendly and helpful.

Jim, Thanks so much for allowing us the opportunity to work with you! We are happy to hear that you are loving the new Trax. Thanks again!

• Love my 2017 Silverado!

Got the truck I wanted at the price I wanted....great experience!

Got the truck I wanted at the price I wanted....great experience!

• Easy trade and purchase @ Great Lakes Chevy

From the beginning Great Lakes made my next purchase very easy and quickly. They found my next vehicle, brought it in and had it ready to go. Even with me making a last minute change they were very helpful. Thanks to Jake Huang, Dustin Romanowski and John Rocco for the great service. See you again..

• love my trax

Had the best experience ever with my sales rep... Angel. I loved that everyone pulled together there as a team and worked so hard for us it was the best thing ever.

• great people to work with this is my fourth truck

great people to work with this is my fourth truck bought there and will do it again salesman did excellent job

Dennis, Great to hear and congratulations on the new Truck. Thanks so much for shopping with us and if you need anything at all, let us know and we are more than happy to help. Thanks again Dennis!

• Love My Equinox

Vicky, Thanks so much for stopping in and giving us the chance to earn your business! Enjoy the new Equinox! Thanks!

We had a great experience. We were not really looking to buy but I really liked the Equinox we purchased. Our sales representative Ronald Butcher was exceptionally nice and easy to talk with, very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Great Lakes.

• Second purchase with this dealer and salesperson

Second purchase with this dealership and salesperson great deal great price great service!

Great to hear! Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business! Thanks!

Great to hear! Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business! Thanks!

• Great Service

James, Thanks so much for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle! We are glad you had an enjoyable time in doing so. Thanks!

The service was excellent. When I arrived, my Sales Person, Ron Butcher, was in the service area and greeted me with a handshake and a smile. It's always great to see Ron. I had arrived a little early for my appointment, but the Service Manager, Gabe Pytel, told me where my vehicle was in que for service and when my service would be started. I sat in the comfortable waiting room and enjoyed some football on the large screen television. When my truck was finished, I walked out to find it nearby and parked facing out, which made leaving the dealership on this icy, snowy day much easier. Great job, Great Lakes!

• Great Service, friendly, comfortable env.

Chad, We are glad to help! Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business and service your vehicle! Thanks!

I happen to walk in on a Saturday to schedule an oil change appointment for the following Monday, but was told they could take care of me right then if I wanted. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly, and the environment of the waiting room was very clean and comfortable as well. I'm extremely pleased with the service I received.

• Second Time Around

This is my second vehicle purchased from Great Lakes and the sales staff and finance rep. are terrific. Came back for that reason.

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you continue to have great experiences here at Great Lakes Chevrolet. That's our goal!