New 888-231-9943 Dealer Website
Used 866-755-6613 Email Dealer
Service 866-456-3921

Average based on 463 reviews.
  • Happy Birthday to me!!

My birthday is today!!! I just got the best birthday present ever!! A beautiful new Chevy Spark!!! Scott is awesome, he made this happen!! I am so excited to start driving it!! Thank you again Scott for making this birthday so special!!

Thanks Kathy for sharing your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton! Congratulations on your new Spark and we hope you had a very happy birthday!

• jeff's toy

Todd Younkin was awesome to deal with very patient and low key(preasure)

Todd Younkin was awesome to deal with very patient and low key(preasure)

• Tom and Larene's very special lease experience

Scott, Todd and Mike were extremely helpful and made our lease experience very enjoyable!

• Looking for a new/used vehicle?

I went to Spitzer Chevrolet in North Canton because they had 2013 Kia Sportage in my price range and I was just wanting to test drive. Todd Younkin greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. The test drive went great and we went in to talk numbers, Todd was very upfront and honest, he never made me feel pressured to purchase on the spot. I told him I had other vehicles to test drive and I would come back later to get an estimate for a trade in. When I returned Aarik Davis took over because Todd had to leave. We talked more numbers and they were able to come down to a very reasonable price and I made the purchase that evening. Both Todd and Aarika are both extremely professional and personable. They made the whole process easy and painless. I would absolutely recommend Spitzer to friends and family and make sure you ask for Todd or Aarika!

• GREAT NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE.

GREAT PEOPLE GREAT EXPERIENCE WOULD REOMMEND TO A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER.

GREAT PEOPLE GREAT EXPERIENCE WOULD REOMMEND TO A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER.

• little red ridding hood

outstanding people and awesome customer service . very willing to help and meet our needs would recommand scott to anyone

Thank you Ashley for the great feedback on your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs!

• 2013 Malibu!

Just picked up my 2013 Chevy Malibu. I worked with Scott and he made the buying process a breeze. Highly recommend Spitzer over some of the other local dealers.

Chris we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so we are happy to hear your visit with our staff was so positive. Thank you for choosing us for your Malibu!

• dads new jeep

Just got an 09 jeep wrangler for Todd younkin at spitzer chevy he was very helpful an not not overzealous all and all a great job.

Thanks Scott for the positive feedback on our staff and your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton. We are grateful for you business and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

• Silver Silverado

Review for Scott Van Riper. We had a good experience at Spitzer

Thank you Mike for the positive feedback on our staff at Spitzer Chevy North Canton! We appreciate you choosing us for your Silverado!

Review for Scott Van Riper. We had a good experience at Spitzer

• chevy spark

Scott was very helpful from beginning to end. I have been to Spitzer for past vehicles and appreciate the service.

Thank you Lori and Katey for providing feedback on our staff and your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton! We appreciate you choosing us for your Chevy Spark!